Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Senior Pairs Free Skate

Custom Title

Senior Pairs Free Skate

Groups 1 and 2 will close out Day 7 of U.S. Nationals as soon as they're done resurfacing the ice.

But the other two groups are going tomorrow? Or the other one group (not sure how many pairs there actually are)?

Custom Title
    Two groups tomorrow, one on Ice Network, one on NBC.

Custom Title
    I'm pumped!

I made arrangements to get this day off b/c Nationals only comes around once per year and I wouldn't miss the MENS for the world! And it just so happens that Pairs is also skating today, so I'm not going to miss them either, lol, especially my fav pair Donlan & Speroff, and I'm starting to really like that new pair of Andrea Poapst (her lines & the way she holds herself, right through to the fingertips, is astounding!). And of course there is the suspence & excitement of seeing whether Denney & Coughlin can overtake Marley & Brubaker, as well as Evora & Ladwig.

Anyhow, just watched the first group of pairs over on IN, not bad, love Peter Carruthers commentary btw. And now looking at the "Live Streaming Schedule of IN" it states that MENS will be starting here in 1 hr., 9:30AM PST/12:30PM EST (first 2 groups; final groups on your local NBC affiliate, ugh). And PAIRS (group 3) will be shown on IN at 11:30AM PST/2:30PM EST, with the final group being shown on your local NBC affiliate. :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Does anyone know when this comes on TV?

Custom Title
    You need to check your NBC channel, just turn on the t.v., scroll down to NBC, and check to see when it comes on, that's how I did it. :D

It's on NBC 3-6 pm EST.

Custom Title
    Here We Go, IN says to "get set", okey doke.

They haven't introduced the judges yet nor the skaters so you all have time to do last minute things.

Custom Title
    ALL RIGHT, THERE THEY ARE, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONLAN & SPEROFF AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!

Custom Title
    My play by play and analysis of the final two groups at http://icemusings.blogspot.com/2012/...ree-skate.html. Hope Donlan and Speroff can keep it up!

Custom Title
    Hmmm, I like how Peter Carruthers is talking about Ashley Cain and the other pairs, interesting perspective, okay here we go (nervous for D&S)...

Thanks the stupid 700 Club is on my NBC affiliate now and scaring the heck out of my canary!

Custom Title
    SO! Cain & Reagan have really put the pressure on by skating excellently! And Peter C. is a huge fan of Ashley Cain, and I can see why b/c she's a great jumper, competing both in singles & pairs, has helped the team tremendously!

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Cain and Reagan did a great job. Was that two back-to-back throw triples? Gutsy! When their lifts are on, they're stunning because of her long limbs. Love their simple but elegant costumes.

Custom Title
    OMG, I honestly felt like I was at the ballet (Peter C. we are simpatico, everything you say is what I'm thinking), the only thing they're going to get dinged on per usual is the jumps. :( Gretchen singled her 2A and they only did doubles, this is going to cost them. BUT WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast