Thread: Senior Men's Free Skate

Hybrid View

Senior Men's Free Skate

Warm-Up Group 1 is on the ice, I'll be doing LIVE play-by-play here http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/...nships_29.html

Custom Title
    Lol looks like we posted at the same time (moderators please delete my other thread, thanks!).

ps: you're doing a Great Job with your live PBP, Backstage Barbie, per usual, now where's your rival icemusings. Lol, j/k.

Custom Title
    Allright they're playing the Rolling Stones "Paint it Black", what a way to wake everybody up!

Custom Title
    Geeze, can anything else can more depressing, skating to "Funeral for a Friend" by Elton John all in black. :( Seriously, what a bad choice of music, ugh. And too bad about Alexander Aiken's opening popped 3A attempt. This is just not my cup of tea so not paying attention, sorry.

On the Ice
    Where's Johnny Weir? I thought he was going to be commentating...maybe just the top groups?

Custom Title
    Well I for one am glad that it's back to the status quo, especially for so early in the morning, there should only be one color commentator (too much is too much like Scott & Sandra Bezic last night on NBC). But I give credit to Johnny's first time on air commentating with Tonia, by the end of the night I was loving it and seriously see Johnny taking over where Mr. Dick Button left off (ah, a whole generation gone with the departure of Mr. Button, it was great while it lasted!).

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Lol looks like we posted at the same time (moderators please delete my other thread, thanks!).

ps: you're doing a Great Job with your live PBP, Backstage Barbie, per usual, now where's your rival icemusings. Lol, j/k.
    Haha thankfully icemusings is one of my best friends (in really life) so we enjoy doing play-by-play together

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BackStage Barbie View Post
    Haha thankfully icemusings is one of my best friends (in really life) so we enjoy doing play-by-play together
    Usually we're watching nationals together! We drive all our friends crazy with the skating talk.

Custom Title
    That's nice, I enjoy each one of your PBPs.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    Usually we're watching nationals together! We drive all our friends crazy with the skating talk.
    Aw, that's so nice! I have no one to talk about skating with except GS posters.

Custom Title
    That's it from IN, the last 11 skaters will be shown on your local NBC affiliate, check your local listings.

ps: It starts at 12:00 PM PST here in the PNW/West Coast. 3 hrs. of coverage, enjoy! (:^D

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Aw, that's so nice! I have no one to talk about skating with except GS posters.
    Same here.