Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's Free Skate

Custom Title
    It's so disappointing to see such a skater of Brandon's caliber have such a disappointing skate. And he didn't even try the quad. :( Ah well, another headcase from the USA, all this makes me wish to have Evan Lysacek back. With his you can count on reliability and consistency, as well as being a nice all around skater. Jmho.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BackStage Barbie View Post
    Haha thankfully icemusings is one of my best friends (in really life) so we enjoy doing play-by-play together
    Usually we're watching nationals together! We drive all our friends crazy with the skating talk.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Another painful outing for Mroz. I feel for him. Unlike Tonia, I think Carmen was a terrible choice for him. Not one drop of seductiveness in the long Habanera section. He has a Don Jose personality these days, they should use Don Jose music. (It happens to be beautiful too.)

Custom Title
    That's nice, I enjoy each one of your PBPs.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    Usually we're watching nationals together! We drive all our friends crazy with the skating talk.
    Aw, that's so nice! I have no one to talk about skating with except GS posters.

Custom Title
    That's it from IN, the last 11 skaters will be shown on your local NBC affiliate, check your local listings.

ps: It starts at 12:00 PM PST here in the PNW/West Coast. 3 hrs. of coverage, enjoy! (:^D

That's it from IN, the last 11 skaters will be shown on your local NBC affiliate, check your local listings
    I hope that is true because I want to see Jonathan skate on the big screen

Custom Title
    is there a live stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    is there a live stream?
    I second that question! I'd really love to watch it....

So NBC is showing the last 11 skaters? I hope so cause I don't want to miss Grant Hochstein and Jonathan Cassar.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Aw, that's so nice! I have no one to talk about skating with except GS posters.
    Same here.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Another painful outing for Mroz. I feel for him. Unlike Tonia, I think Carmen was a terrible choice for him. Not one drop of seductiveness in the long Habanera section. He has a Don Jose personality these days, they should use Don Jose music. (It happens to be beautiful too.)
    I think he choose Carmen hoping that the music would carry him without his having to but in too much effort. The music has the ability to make a good skate feel like a great one...but if your not even going to put out one good skate all season...Bizet can only take you so far. Mroz seems to have dedicated the lion's share of his training to the quad lutz and in the short term that didn't help him. Maybe he can find a good balance after by next season.

Custom Title
    Now comes the final 2 groups, YES, may you all skate your best, gentlemen, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Can't believe it's the last event of the competition. It's been quite a week and I really hope the men bring it and make it an exciting finale. And on that note, my last live play by play of the competition: http://icemusings.blogspot.com/2012/...ree-skate.html

Custom Title
    yay! NBC is showing Jeremy and Adam's SP...only
    which means will will get all of the LPs! (including Jonathan and Grant)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast