Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's Free Skate

Custom Title
    Lol I'm having a great time watching this with my eldest sister, the comments she makes are insightful and funny.

And, yeah, NBC is showing the top 2 again, which I can honestly do without. I mean I love Jeremy's performance and Adam came through, but come on show us something new. *rolls eyes*

Btw, my sister made me lol when she said of John Coughlin "he looks like an old man" with the most serious expression, she wasn't trying to be funny, just honest. And for the offended, I personally love D&C as a brand new pairing, they're POWERFUL and that's what the USA needs imho.

Custom Title
    Wow! Adam Rippon nailed it.

Custom Title
    Very impressive performance by Adam. I love his reaction! Always great to see a skater ecstatic after doing well. LOL at him wanting to break stuff.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Lol I'm having a great time watching this with my eldest sister, the comments she makes are insightful and funny.

And, yeah, NBC is showing the top 2 again, which I can honestly do without. I mean I love Jeremy's performance and Adam came through, but come on show us something new. *rolls eyes*
    It may not be new to us, but it's new to most people watching.

Custom Title
    and not just in Pairs, the USA needs power in every single discipline.

Wow, watching the Truth Booth and Adam looks so very young, like a little boy, so different from last year, good for him!

I'll be continuing my LIVE coverage here http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/...nships_29.html

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious Business View Post
    It may not be new to us, but it's new to most people watching.
    True, forgot about the general public, this is a way to turn them onto figure skating.

Custom Title
    HEY! some of us have yet to see them since we can't afford the $40 IN subscription...so glad NBC's doing the men's broadcast well...show us top SPs and then doo all the LPs their scheduled to do.

I haven't seen Adam or Jeremy's SP yet, so I'm okay with it.

Jeremy taking notes from the dude who won last year who I loved and can't remember his name, haha. Anyway, I love this program! Lots of energy and it really flows and isn't just a bunch of skills chucked together.

Ugh, I hate the way that Abbott's boots look in the SP. It makes it look like he's wearing a pair of ugly women's shoes.

Custom Title
    It's good to see a full house, same as with pairs, and I agree with Peter Carruthers that skating today in the last 2 groups made all the difference in the world to the 3rd pair group.

Talking with my sister, I realize what a hardcore figure skating fan I am, paying for IN, even the price hike, going to competitions when I can (including the 2010 Olympics), buying books, et al. Yes, I definitely support f.s. in more ways than one. I'm not a millionaire, but I know what I like, and therefore I support it in any way that I can. Same goes for my other interests. Here's to NBC bringing in more f.s. fans! *cheers*

Custom Title
    I am in love! What a program. I just love Benji Schwimmer--he was my favorite winner ever on So You Think You Can Dance. He's quick and loves balance change, which he's managed to translate into skating choreography. And Abbott has been able to interpret it. Gloriosky! This is a winner. I hope he gets the gold so he can take this program out into the world.

Custom Title

Btw, my sister made me lol when she said of John Coughlin "he looks like an old man" with the most serious expression, she wasn't trying to be funny, just honest. And for the offended, I personally love D&C as a brand new pairing, they're POWERFUL and that's what the USA needs imho.
    Jeremy's and Adam's short programs were so great -- they both deserved to be shown on television, for the first time!

Enjoy D/C, Nadine. I'm glad that Caydee decided to let down her hair -- I don't like her look with the bun b/c it's not really how she rocks her skating, IMO. D/C might be athletic, and the new U.S. pairs champions, but they still have a lot of work to do to improve and up their difficulty -- gain more stretch and find their identity on the ice. Right now they are not competitive with the top 6 in the world.

Back to the men!

Custom Title
    Ashley looks so different with her hair down and less makeup on!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast