Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's Free Skate

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymfan15 View Post
    Jason brown! I love this kid. I think he's the future of US men's figure skating for sure...once he gets his jumps, P-Chiddy had better watch out.

What is this music, again? I know it, and it's driving me crazy.
    yes, Jason is going to be great one day. You can tell at such a young age he understands skating, music, AND loves what he does...

Custom Title
    Keegan did a standing back tuck witha stuck landing back stage...lols

Custom Title
    Of course, Jason is going to Jr. Worlds, Nadine -- he just won Jr. GP final in December. Duh! Jason still needs to land his 3-axel in competition and gain the experience that will help him learn how to control his excitement and nerves, especially in pressure situations. Comparing Jason to Adam at this point, is pointless.

Jason has finer skating skills and better artistry than many of the top skaters who will be at Sr. Worlds!

Custom Title
    I think that fluke fall by Jason took him by surprise and knocked the wind out of him. Experience will help him deal with things like that in the future.

I have a feeling that Jason brown will be like Adam Rippon. No quad and inconsistant 3 axel.

Custom Title
    Nice solid skate by Douglas Razzano, just the doubled quad, and *finally* my sister likes a man's skater. I was silent and she surprised me by saying "whoa, he's good, that was really good".

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Douglas Razzano, can't spell it without zz. He's competent at what he does, and yet I am so terminally bored by his performance.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    I have a feeling that Jason brown will be like Adam Rippon. No quad and inconsistant 3 axel.
    Wow, are you a skating career medium, or something? Have you ever skated before?

Quote Originally Posted by Serious Business View Post
    Douglas Razzano, can't spell it without zz. He's competent at what he does, and yet I am so terminally bored by his performance.
    Because he is skating really slow throughout his program?

Custom Title
    Listening to Scott comment on Jason and Douglas, it occurs to me that his enthusiasm is ideal for Nationals, because his U.S. boosterism isn't an issue, and he's as excited and detailed when talking about some kid who might never get to the podium as he is when discussing our best skaters.

Haha...I should keep my mouth shut. I was telling my brother (who does not watch FS) how good Jason was, and then he fell three times. You know, I'm not too worried. Better here and now (when he wasn't going to medal anyway), and it's such a learning experience. If he's still doing this in a few years, then I'll worry, but not now.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    You do realize that Patrick Chan struggled with his 3 sxel and didn't have a quad until he was about 20. Let Jason develop at his own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Wow, are you a skating career medium, or something? Have you ever skated before?
    Yes I have skated.

Custom Title
    TAKE THAT, YES, I AGREE "HE'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    You do realize that Patrick Chan struggled with his 3 sxel and didn't have a quad until he was about 20. Let Jason develop at his own pace.
    I just said I have a feeling.. that's all. is that ok if I express my feelings here?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast