Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plushy at Europeans

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    And I watched Lloyd and he looks so handsome from close up. I m not sure why I ve missed him before. I m a fan!

You just have a thing for blondes!!!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    You just have a thing for blondes!!!
    ^ really?I dont know what gave you that impression!

I wanted to say also I was glad to meet bestskate from here, although we didnt speak much but at least she found me (her husband made the best videos! ) because i couldnt find her, and I also met Tatjana Flade and I was thrilled to finally talk to her, and I bought my support Japan pin!

Doris what results were iffy in ice dance? Capelini Lanote not medalling?
    Btw in ladies I never got why Leonova was so undermarked judging from her sp performance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I just want to pop here to say that it's fun to read all the details you both wrote!

Ant, it's historic! This thread should be in The Edge! I'm wondering how many new fans Plushenko has gained this time? I want to know what Joe is thinking about him now. Where is Joe? I hope he's healthy!
    In fact it's quite easy to be a fan of Plush. Simply because he never makes his fans feel down. He always wins, or almost always. So it's a kind of habit for us to celebrate and party after each event where he was in. Seems like Medvedev joined the club and invited Plush to Kremlin. Well, actually he invited all Russian team because to invite Plush only wouldn't look politically correct, or whatever crappy expression should be used here. It happened the first time to my knowledge, that European champons&team were invited to the President residence. Actually, Plush twittered that he was going to meet Putin, and then he met Medvedev. The choice of the upper official obviously took place in the Sochi spirit.
    Btw, Plush changed the date of his operation in Munich from 21 into 23 of February.

Posted this stuff in the attempt to put the thread back on topic.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    In fact it's quite easy to be a fan of Plush. Simply because he never makes his fans feel down. He always wins, or almost always. So it's a kind of habit for us to celebrate and party after each event where he was in.
    It's easy to be his fan doesn't mean that it's easy to turn into his fan. Those are different things.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Lets talk you know how much I like you but I completely disagree that a skater needs to win to make you a fan, and I don't get disappointed in defeats with the skaters. I would be a lysacek or Chan or Yuna uber if that was the case, actually the last two I quite enjoy anyway but my heart hopes when dai, Mao or Kozuka skate. My first headcase of a skater is Mirai!
    if I was super Oda fan I would mind probably though...

Maybe people get impressed by Plushy record win blah blah but in Euros he did much more than the usual invisible aura that won people over, I agree with Bluebonnet with this, I want to find his interview with Flade because it is first tome I saw plush bouncing like a child instead of his usual icy attitude

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    I completely disagree that a skater needs to win to make you a fan
    I didn't say that! Or probably I didn't express myself clear enough. Dai disappointed me more than once and it didn't change my attitude to him. What I meant by it's-easy-to-be-Plush-fan is that he doesn't, or almost doesn't, make his fans feel upset or disappointed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2