Final Flight
Back on topic:

Ladies:
Mao
Ashley W.
Murakami or another US lady could play spoiler

Men:
Chan
Takahashi( even though I wish he would beat Chan)
Abbott

Pairs:
A Canadian pair
An American pair
Either another Canadian or American pair or Sui/Han

Dance:
Davis/White
Virtue/Moir
The Shibs

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Oh no, PJ Kwong has her pick. She's a jinxer, wrong most of the time.

I don't think she's a jinxer in the sense that a sure winner she picks would usually end up losing or every pick of hers would lose. What I see from her is she chooses the obvious but favours the Canadian when the race is tight, in which case of course the outcome could just as easily come out for the other competitor or team.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
what I dislike about Kwong is that is almost as bad as the most annoying us commentators
bragging already of the top picks ( Canadians of course ) and not putting much emphasis on objectivity on all other skaters
but at least we know she'll jinx them most of the time.

by kwong
Men: Patrick Chan, Canada
Ladies: Mao Asada, Japan
Dance: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, Canada
Pairs: Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford, Canada

odd she didn't pick Amelie Lacoste as the Top ladies medal contender ? :eek:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskat...ans-could-dominate-four-continents-event.html

jettasian

Match Penalty
But 3 of PJ's picks have very good chance to win though. V/M has a very good shot, especially if they can win the Free Dance.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
^^^^^^Those are very legitimate gold contenders at this event, even at Worlds except for Pairs. This 4CC is very high calibre.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
No predictions, but it'll be interesting to see if V/M can interrupt the corronation of D/W this season, how P/I stacks up against Hubbell/Donahue, ditto Shibs vs W/P, and the free-for-all known as the pairs competition.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Some posters have asked that we tell you why posts disappeared. Mostly, we don't. We figure you know what you did.

However, in an effort to be responsive to the request, I'm going to tell you all: they disappeared for personal attacks. Different posters prefer different skaters. It's all OK, and no need for you to attack each other. If you do, the posts will disappear, and warning or infractions may or may not be issued, depending on the severity of the attack.

Play nice.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^^^^^^Those are very legitimate gold contenders at this event, even at Worlds except for Pairs. This 4CC is very high calibre.

those picks are actuallygood its how others skaters are percieved as regards to their chances if you read most of the predictions
don't think its objective enough

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
I actually like Jackie Wang's article. He strikes me as knowledgable and somewhat fair in several articles he wrote on figure skating.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
My predictions, a bit late...

Mens
1. Patrick Chan
2. Daisuke Takahashi
3. Nan Song
4. Adam Rippon
5. Ross Miner

Ladies
1. Mao Asada
2. Kanako Murakami