Went to MK hall of fame induction party -- does anyone want commemorative medal? | Golden Skate

Went to MK hall of fame induction party -- does anyone want commemorative medal?

caa1980

Spectator
Went to MK hall of fame induction party -- does anyone want commemorative medal?

I had the pleasure of attending last weekend's HoF induction party for Michelle Kwan in San Jose and received a commemorative "class of 2012" medal (party swag). Would be happy to give to a fellow MK fan who may want it (free, obviously). All I wanted was a photo with her and one with Ms. Fleming... Such a memorable evening. There's also a nice reception ticket, should anyone collect MK memorabilia and wants it.
Best, caa1980

Well, obviously you have a taker. How nice of you to offer to share the bounty! I do hope that you'll also give us some more details of your experience. It must have been delightful. I'm a huge Michelle fan, and I'm always happy to hear anything about encounters with her. What does she look like in person? What else went on? Give us details!

Mind

Spectator
I'm a lurker who had to come out of hiding for this one!! I'm a HUGE Michelle fan who has been following the whole induction proceedings obsessively since I couldn't afford to go :( maybe you could do some kind of random lotto for ppl who reply? lol

Nadine

Record Breaker
As the years go by I respect Michelle more & more, she always let her actions do the talking. She didn't even have to talk the talk, she simply walked the walked. No wonder the USFSA unanimously voted her into the Hall of Fame on her first try.

She never complained, whined, she just accepted whatever the outcome, and made sure to work harder the next time. And she never let a reporter leer her into saying anything bad about her competitors nor the USFSA, et al. And IIRC she always credits her parents for this. They did a FABULOUS job on raising a wonderful lady, both on & off the ice.

BRAVO to Mr. & Mrs Kwan, and their daughter Ms. Michelle Kwan. :bow:

Living on the Edge

Spectator
Have you made a decision? :)

I had the pleasure of attending last weekend's HoF induction party for Michelle Kwan in San Jose and received a commemorative "class of 2012" medal (party swag). Would be happy to give to a fellow MK fan who may want it (free, obviously). All I wanted was a photo with her and one with Ms. Fleming... Such a memorable evening. There's also a nice reception ticket, should anyone collect MK memorabilia and wants it.
Best, caa1980

Please let me know if you have made a decision as to who you will send your memorabilia to??? :confused: