TV coverage of 4CCs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

TV coverage of 4CCs

jettasian

Match Penalty
Why CNTV (wherever it's from) could have live stream, meanwhile, CBC doesn't??????????????????????????????

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Can you order Ice Network and watch live streaming of 4CC if you're in Canada? (sorry if this is a silly question, I have no clue and would love to watch as much as I can). TIA

No, because CBC holds the rights to it (both streaming and television) in Canada, so you'd be geoblocked.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Weren't there some Russian links last year that worked?

My local cable provider DirecTv gave me a turn yesterday. I woke up to find my Universal Sports channel was gone! It had been accidently cancelled along with another package we no longer want-but it's back in time for 4CCs! Can't wait! I've already programmed all the events. :biggrin:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Anyone happen to know what time the ice dance SD will be shown in eastern time? I'm not sure what time zone Colorado is in, but it's supposed to start at 3:30 their time.

auser

Record Breaker
Anyone happen to know what time the ice dance SD will be shown in eastern time? I'm not sure what time zone Colorado is in, but it's supposed to start at 3:30 their time.
I believe Colorado is Mountain time, two hours earlier than eastern time, so 3:30 start time would be 5:30 eastern time.