TV Alert: Pandora Unforgettable Moments of Love on Ice - Ovation TV | Golden Skate

TV Alert: Pandora Unforgettable Moments of Love on Ice - Ovation TV

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Started at 3:00 on NBC CST.

This love themed show features Ilia Kulik, Ekaterina Gordeeva, Joannie Rochette, Sasha Cohen and more performing to love inspired music where a number of the songs will be performed by Guest Entertainers, Kenny G & Gladys Knight. Other skaters Kurt Browning, Miki Ando and more.

Thanks for starting this thread! I don't know how.

So far, it's splendid. A lovely pairs number by singles skaters started it off (Browning, S. Cousins, and Ryan Bradley the guys; Gordeyeva, Rochette, and Kimmie Meissner the ladies). Kenny G played. Then Gladys Knight sang, with Sasha skating. Browning's number is the best so far. He's made of living electricity as far as I'm concerned. Miki Ando's number is very emotional and lovely. Now Meissner is skating. I'm so glad she's remained an active skater.

Johar

Medalist
It's good to see Kimmie Meissner skate again! Will she come back to competition?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for starting this thread! I don't know how.

Olympia, we can teach you how to start threads. I just think you would start some very interesting ones.

Thanks for listing the male skaters. I got Browning, Cousins but couldn't see Ryan Bradley so wondered who it was.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am loving this show. Ilia, Oh My! Katia just Fabulous!

Ooh, I forgot to mention Ilia in the first group number. He still has such gorgeous technique, doesn't he.

and now Kimmie Meissner has done such a fine job to Gladys Knight's rendition of "I Hope You Dance." She really opened the song up to the sky...magnificent.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Kimmie has developed into a beautiful mature skater, good lord she rocked "I Hope you Dance". I love Gladys and Kenny G. Loved Miki's skate too.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ilia is still so good. He's so athletic.

I'm confused...are Ilia & Katia still married???? Anyhow, the youngest girl is getting big..I wished Daria was featured too.

Last edited:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
why did katia skate a pairs with kurt? that is so odd given that Ilia is in the show and they do a family commercial. Ilia really is looking fuller. More mature. Liza is so cute, what a life they have. I guess Sergei's daughter is off at college. It would be nice to see Katia skate with her husband and daughter. Kurt pairing is strange given 'history.'