Superbowl time | Golden Skate

Superbowl time

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Who will win? And will you watch Madonna at half time? Bad choice! Could they not get the newer version- Gaga?:laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'll watch, Go Giants!

and no, I'm glad we don't have Gaga... I don't need a reason to gag on a Sunday.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Patriots lost and madonna -ugh-she was dealing with heels. God i have never liked her. Not as talented as Gaga and half the voice.

Johar

Medalist
M.I.A. flipped the bird during the halftime show. Apparently women acting vulgar is considered cool in today's standards. Otherwise, Madonna sounded much better than Black Eyed Peas last year.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Patriots lost and madonna -ugh-she was dealing with heels. God i have never liked her. Not as talented as Gaga and half the voice.

we will disagree, I don't like Madonna's music or persona, but she was far better than the gag-a.

I say bring on Brad Paisley next year! :rock:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Yeah Brad Paisley, good choice, he can sing!...Boy New England is depressed and that poor guy that fumbled the pass. Some Pats fans (and many hate Giselle Bundchen, the amazon model wife of Brady) really ragged on her and she has a temper boy, and expletivesx2. She was defending her hubby. I like Tom Brady but I never thought Giselle was remotely pretty. Very tall and great binkini bod. She isn't very popular I guess with the fans. The Giants were a tiny bit better. Next year Patriots!

Lady Gaga actually has a very good voice, even if you don't like her outrageousness.

Madonna does not really have a good singing voice, but she took what she had and played it into a billion dollar empire.

Good on both of 'em! :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Lady Gaga's alter ego has an amazing voice. The spectacle that folks fall all over, not so much. Madonna is a typical 80s pop artist... I enjoyed the performance, and the stage was incredible!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lady Gaga actually has a very good voice, even if you don't like her outrageousness.

Even as old as I am I like Lady Gaga's music, not all of it but some of it. I think she does a lot to help people and she loves her family. I was rooting for Patriots. I think Brady's wife is gorgeous.