MEN - Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

MEN - Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, WHAT A PERFORMER & A WARRIOR!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Even with the fall on the opening quad I would stilll give him all 10.0s+, he's simply in a class by himself, Elvis Presley on ice skates. :cool:

evangeline

Record Breaker

Even with the fall on the opening quad I would stilll give him all 10.0s+, he's simply in a class by himself, Elvis Presley on ice skates. :cool:

What did Daisuke do? Did he manage to do a combo this time?

Damn the quad.

Everything else was good but not his best IMO.

He looks bionic. I don't remember his butt muscles being so bulked up before. What has he been doing to prepare for Worlds?

Yeah, he did a 3-3. Second jump a bit tight though.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Yeay Kevin! Season's Best!
Did he look happy in the kiss and cry?
Hopefully he'll do really well in the long and move up from wherever he ends up tonight.
I can't watch, but I'm happy to hear your comments re Kev, Nadine! He's one of my absolute favorites!

lavender

Record Breaker
Really? I just can't get past his lack of good skating skills and knee bend.

See that's the thing... I don't watch him so I don't know how good or bad he is. So yes his hair stops me from even watching him skate.

Nadine

Record Breaker
It almost seems anti-climatic after the big dogs skated. :(

Hard to watch the rest after the exhilaration of the aforementioned. Just sayin'...

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Takahashi is cat-like. I don't care what the scores are. He is the best.

Art&Sport

Medalist

Hey, I agree with you here, Nadine, re Daisuke. Alas, the judges don't! Wow, 5-point difference between Dai and Patrick. FS sure loves them some Patrick Chan over any and everybody else, no matter how PChid skates.

Nadine

Record Breaker
But what a *showdown* it's going to be tomorrow with not just the Men, but also the beginning of the Ladies competition as well. *shivers* :party: