MEN - Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

MEN - Short Program

seniorita

Record Breaker
Going to competitions is enormously expensive, you know.

Tell me about it. I m still hoping to attend Nice Worlds cause the next couple of years they are out of reach.
And I m convinced that I will go to Sochi probably by swimming.

Misha Ge's costume reminds me of the movie Billy Elliot in final scenes where Billy is dancing to Swan Lake, I think?

LOL yes! Misha Ge I cant remember where I have seen him live but he was very young and very different, and stood out for me in a show, and he has grown up really great. I didnt know Caroll was his part coach but since last year 4cc people took notice. But I still thought he was competing for China! In his facebook he says he is inspired by Yuna, Yagudin, Plushenko, Lysacek, Takahashi, Sandhu, Buttle,Weir and Tessa/Scott. How wrong this combination can go? He didnt do well at worlds but was second at Asia trophy and the B events he took part this season.

I've just watched Mura and Machida's SPs. Impressed with Mura's technical ability. But, boy, he really has a badly choreographed program! What he was doing on ice had little to do with the music he skated to. No wonder he got such low PCS. I'm much more impressed with Machida's over all abilities. I like him very much. He has a trace of Kozuka in his movement but more open and energetic.
ITA. Glad to hear he got low PCS and placed so high due only to the tech. I was wondering. Machida was marvelous.

ETA: I got the Newton reference too, but when I looked up Newton and gravity I got a terrifying Wikipedia article and didn't have the nerve to link it, LOL.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Not only are competitions expensive, but, remember, it's in the middle of work day, so, yeah, it's going to be bare (and last night was a work night) so I can understand the smaller crowd.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Not only are competitions expensive, but, remember, it's in the middle of work day, so, yeah, it's going to be bare (and last night was a work night) so I can understand the smaller crowd.
But the crowds are always big in Japan! On any day and at any price!

Dai:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Ek2VQ1ZUg
Mura:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKzEgXOKYk4
Machida:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AeD3IZPcR0
PChan:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8Tc3AIp3I
and his "non-fall":
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...60660_100000801655208_841800_1104170815_n.jpg
this account has a lot of vids:
www.youtube.com/user/okozofev

Last edited: