Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: MEN - Short Program

Custom Title
    OMG was that a 4/3 he did at the beginning? Too bad after that he let it get away from him with the fall on the simple backwards stroking and then eh. :(

Custom Title
    Yes it was! Gorgeous, he definitely has a lot to work with besides good looks he has flow, beautiful lines, and nice jumps when completed.

Custom Title
    6h place, new SB, fine job.

Custom Title
    No, my source says 3F/3T., 2A & 2Lz.

Go Jeremy go!

Custom Title
    still no free streaming links? D:

Custom Title
    I love the powerful Beatles music Jeremy Ten used, just too bad about the huge stepouts on his first two jumps, but everything was pretty good.

Custom Title
    So 3F/3T from the young 17 yr. old Brendan Kerry of Australia, lol he made it look so easy I thought it was a 4/3, but still the 3/3 was gorgeous.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by icellist View Post
    still no free streaming links? D:
    I don't know what keeps CBC from streaming live or at least broadcast sooner this time. Always complications with American rights.

J10 had sloppy jumps but I assume he skated well. Right?

61.37 into first for now. Not bad for 1st international event in almost 2 years with all the injuries.
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 02-09-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Custom Title
    GREAT JOB from Christopher Caluza of the Phillipines, wow you should've seen his face when he did the 3/3 (what a moment!) and he was so overjoyed he almost fell on his footwork, lol, but all his jumps were great, including the 3A and 3R. And the music & costume to "Tango Assassins" was right on the mark.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I loved this tough little fireball, Christopher Caluza from Ph.

Custom Title
    Into 2nd and he seemed disappointed, I don't blame him, but he needs more rep points. :(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Into 2nd and he seemed disappointed, I don't blame him, but he needs more rep points. :(
    Well he did a 2A, even if with a spread eagle entry.

I feel J10 is underscored in PCS which is slightly lower then his TES with sloppy jumps. I know he can skate beautifully.

Custom Title
    I'm not really into Mark Webster of AUS program, rather am musing about the fireball (how apt, Spun Silver, ITA) Christopher Caluza's program. I felt like telling him "don't worry, little one, don't worry, it will come in time, you just need more international exposure & experience", but if he keeps skating like this he should definitely move up in the standings.

Btw, I remembered the name of the USA girl that was trying the 3A at Nationals just a few years ago ~ Bulanghai ~ but can't recall her first name? Both she & that one girl in pairs will be representing the Phillipines either this year or next IIRC.

Custom Title
    Are you sure it was a 2A? I thought so too, but then on replay it looked like a 3A? Anyone know for sure?

Custom Title
    No way -- Caluzza should be at least in front of JTen. Have to chalk that up to Philippines not having anywhere near as strong a federation as Canada. Unbelievable, but also unsurprising.

Gosh, why do skaters pick Sherlock Holmes music after RDornbush skated to it so definitively last season -- so far no one has done that program music better. Be inspired, yes, but choose different music, or at least do it better -- otherwise, why bother?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast