Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: MEN - Short Program

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    OMG was that a 4/3 he did at the beginning? Too bad after that he let it get away from him with the fall on the simple backwards stroking and then eh.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Yes it was! Gorgeous, he definitely has a lot to work with besides good looks he has flow, beautiful lines, and nice jumps when completed.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    6h place, new SB, fine job.

SkateFiguring took the violet pill

0 Not allowed!
    No, my source says 3F/3T., 2A & 2Lz.

Go Jeremy go!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    still no free streaming links? D:

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    I love the powerful Beatles music Jeremy Ten used, just too bad about the huge stepouts on his first two jumps, but everything was pretty good.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    So 3F/3T from the young 17 yr. old Brendan Kerry of Australia, lol he made it look so easy I thought it was a 4/3, but still the 3/3 was gorgeous.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by icellist View Post
    still no free streaming links? D:
    I don't know what keeps CBC from streaming live or at least broadcast sooner this time. Always complications with American rights.

J10 had sloppy jumps but I assume he skated well. Right?

61.37 into first for now. Not bad for 1st international event in almost 2 years with all the injuries.
    Last edited by Violet Bliss; 02-09-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    GREAT JOB from Christopher Caluza of the Phillipines, wow you should've seen his face when he did the 3/3 (what a moment!) and he was so overjoyed he almost fell on his footwork, lol, but all his jumps were great, including the 3A and 3R. And the music & costume to "Tango Assassins" was right on the mark.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I loved this tough little fireball, Christopher Caluza from Ph.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Into 2nd and he seemed disappointed, I don't blame him, but he needs more rep points.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Into 2nd and he seemed disappointed, I don't blame him, but he needs more rep points.
    Well he did a 2A, even if with a spread eagle entry.

I feel J10 is underscored in PCS which is slightly lower then his TES with sloppy jumps. I know he can skate beautifully.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not really into Mark Webster of AUS program, rather am musing about the fireball (how apt, Spun Silver, ITA) Christopher Caluza's program. I felt like telling him "don't worry, little one, don't worry, it will come in time, you just need more international exposure & experience", but if he keeps skating like this he should definitely move up in the standings.

Btw, I remembered the name of the USA girl that was trying the 3A at Nationals just a few years ago ~ Bulanghai ~ but can't recall her first name? Both she & that one girl in pairs will be representing the Phillipines either this year or next IIRC.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Are you sure it was a 2A? I thought so too, but then on replay it looked like a 3A? Anyone know for sure?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    No way -- Caluzza should be at least in front of JTen. Have to chalk that up to Philippines not having anywhere near as strong a federation as Canada. Unbelievable, but also unsurprising.

Gosh, why do skaters pick Sherlock Holmes music after RDornbush skated to it so definitively last season -- so far no one has done that program music better. Be inspired, yes, but choose different music, or at least do it better -- otherwise, why bother?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast