MEN - Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

MEN - Short Program

I hate it when Adam falls on the Rippon lutz! At least he pulled himself right back together. He's a much better competitor this season.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
For me Misha had the best skate of the night so far, Loved it. Christopher Caluza's program was fabulous.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Sounds like an interesting competition so far, especially to see some of the lower-ranked skaters.

I only wish I could actually watch it :(

That's gotta be an SB if not PB for Miner. He was in the zone! I missed a few seconds but what I saw was dead-on and perfectly timed with the music.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by Ross, this is going to be close between him & Adam, though I prefer Adam b/c imho he has that intangible, something you cannot teach, more natural performer imho. Still, good job by both USA guys! :rock: :clap: :party2:

jaylee

Medalist
Ross Miner was terrific! Jumps clean as a whistle. 3A, 3Lz/3T, 3F. Just a great, great performance. Woo hoo!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nan Song, if he hits (& I hope he does) should blow both Americans away. :( Seriously, he's a star, BRING IT ON, NAN SONG, BRING IT ON!!!! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yep, the lutz cost Adam, poor guy. :( You gotta skate *clean* Adam, you have to skate clean to get the scores...

:disapp:

(That's a general comment, not an answer to your Q, SF.)

Actually on replay looks like he got 'em. ETA: Guess not...

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, not Nan Song's day. :( Trouble on his first two money jumps, and his spins travelled at the end, but here's hoping he fights back in the FS! :yay:

jaylee

Medalist
Patrick: both hands down on the quad. 3A okay but not great flow on the landing. 3Lz/3T okay.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
He fell on 4T. I sort of felt he would have some mess today.

No real fall?

He supposedly had great jumps after that.

Last edited: