Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
Suhr from KOR opened with a nice 3S/2T, fall on 2A, comeback with a nice 3T. Skated to "Angelica" from East of Eden. :)

Whew, made it back in time for all the skaters I know. Will have to duck out for a few mins. shortly to see a contractor. Hope it's not while Mao's skating!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I have not commented yet on the ladies that have already skated but.... I am falling asleep here, just made a pot of coffee. I sure hope it picks up soon.....

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nadine, thanks for the minute-by-minute update. I'm here at work and couldn't get a feed even if I were lounging at home, so you're my source. I'm delighted to know what's going on as I get the chance to check in here from time to time.

De nada for both you & everyone else that sent me their thanks. :)

I work through my home so set my own hours. :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nobbs from AUS skated to "Spanish Buzz & Spanish Guitar"; 1A, gorgeous 3turns into 3R (but UR), pretty transitions into 2L. :cool:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That's really rough for Nobbs. I do wish she'd skate faster. She is a lovely skater- too bad about no combo.

FTnoona

Final Flight
This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to make the player bigger? For the radio canada stream?

Nadine

Record Breaker
BRAVO to Muniz from PUR; JLO on ice skates!!! :rock: :yay: :party2:

What a fighter, fought for both those triples, and big 2A, loved the white fringe on her white silk daring dress, powerful athletic skater, joy to watch! :cool:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to make the player bigger? For the radio canada stream?

Click on the PLEIN ECRAN on upper left, just under AUDIO.VIDEO.

It seems to offer either full screen or the little player, no in between.