Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
:thumbsup:GOOOOOOOOO CAROLINE, HIT THAT FAB 3R/3R COMBO.; YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:thumbsup:

Oh my goodness, Min-Jeong looks so much like Yu Na facially. Can this possibly be the same tiny little thing I saw at the Olympics?

She did pretty well, but there is something odd about her stroking. It looks very small, especially since she looks to be on the tall side.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
So I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with direct tv and got 30 days free of Universal Sports :laugh: just in time for the dang thing to be pretty much over, but I get it for the rest of the competition and any repeats they want to throw at me! I am in seventh heaven right now!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Min-Jeong KWAK (KOR)

Music: East of Eden (soundtrack) by Lee Holdridge

Nice blue dress

3Lz - landed ok, but a bit round landing, perhaps UR
3S+2T
FSSp
2A
CCoSp
LSp

She seems happy after her program.

Score: 48.72 and into 6th

mary01

Final Flight
even with the little mistake on the axel Mao's performance was still the highlight of the competition, I just wish the judges would show her a bit more appreciation... the PCS that was given to her is a complete joke lol... and how someone like ashley could even get close to Mao's PCS score is unbelievable... and I really have nothing againt ashley but her movement are really awkward on the ice and a total turn of...
anyway can't wait to see Mao fs tomorrow, wish her and the rest of the girls all the best...

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Dismayed by all the fans disguised as empty chairs. I thought tickets were cheap to this event? And in a skating town? On a Friday evening? Why so empty?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn my computer crashed again right after Caroline did her solo triple, but oh my gosh she was soooooooooo close to that 3R/3R combo. (just one hand down and is Patrick Chan's wasn't considered a fall neither should Caroline). :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Caroline ZHANG (USA)

Music: Rushing Wings of Dawn by Tim Janis

3Lo+3Lo - slight 2footed, stepout, hand down, borderline UR on 2nd jump
3F
FSSp
2A - not much ice coverage, but landed
CCoSp
SlSt
LSp - nice 'Pearl', more effortless than the past seasons

Score: 58.74, new SB and into 4th

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dismayed by all the fans disguised as empty chairs. I thought tickets were cheap to this event? And in a skating town? On a Friday evening? Why so empty?

people are still at work/just getting off of work. it's only, what 4:50 there at the moment? (or are they three hours ahead of me?)