Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST | Golden Skate

Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST

Go, ladies! :rock:

Anyone have the start order? (Where do you find it?)

(I will have to watch most of this on replay, alas, so please comment proliferously!)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here's the start order:

1 Chantelle KERRY AUS

2 Sandra KOHPON THA

3 Brittany LAU SIN

4 Zhaira COSTINIANO PHI

5 Reyna HAMUI MEX

6 Zara PASFIELD AUS

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Yea-Ji YUN KOR

8 Mericien VENZON PHI

9 Melinda WANG TPE

10 Mimi Tanasorn CHINDASOOK THA

11 Chaochih LIU TPE

12 Crystal KIANG TPE

Warm-Up Group 3
13 Melanie SWANG THA

14 Chae-Yeon SUHR KOR

15 Jaimee NOBBS AUS

16 Victoria MUNIZ PUR

17 Lejeanne MARAIS RSA

18 Alexandra NAJARRO CAN

Warm-Up Group 4
19 Mao ASADA JPN

20 Amelie LACOSTE CAN

21 Qiuying ZHU CHN

22 Ashley WAGNER USA

23 Kanako MURAKAMI JPN

24 Haruka IMAI JPN

Warm-Up Group 5
25 Kexin ZHANG CHN

26 Min-Jeong KWAK KOR

27 Caroline ZHANG USA

28 Agnes ZAWADZKI USA

29 Cynthia PHANEUF CAN

30 Bingwa GENG CHN

It's on the ISU website. Click the Entries/Results button under the Four Continents block on the upper right hand side of the webpage. Pick the last item in the next menu that comes up, "Starting Order/Results"

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn, I'm 10 minutes late (thought it started at 12PM PST), just back from grocery shopping at Sam's Club. :)

Looks like I just missed the AUS gal. :(

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kohpon from THA did a nice 2A, 3S, and a 2/2 combo. (has a weird wrap to her leg when she jumps). Nice job. :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
where do u watch it ???
u can make it on justin tv ???

It depends what country you are in. I do not think it is on justin TV because Russia is not in the 4CCs. I am going to be watching on IN but it costs $. As far as streaming live I have not heard of anything that works; it will be on replay on some stations later that are discussed in another thread.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lau from SIN two-footed & UR her 2A & 3R, but she did a nice 2F/1T (seemed happy & smiled). :)

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
It depends what country you are in. I do not think it is on justin TV because Russia is not in the 4CCs. I am going to be watching on IN but it costs $. As far as streaming live I have not heard of anything that works; it will be on replay on some stations later that are discussed in another thread.

im in France snifffffffff

Nadine

Record Breaker
Costiniano from the PHI needs to work on her stretch. She sat down on her 2A (unusual hydro entry going into it, props for that), majorly two-footed her opening 3L, but had a nice comeback with the 3S (stepout). I like her sporty bodysuit, but she's more of an athletic skater, so I would suggest music different from "Take 5". Jmho. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol I LOVE Hamui from MEX music so much I forgot the jumps. :laugh: Seriously, she's got this peppy music that involved the audience, everybody clapped their hands together, including me. :D

3 turns into 3R popped, hands down on 2A, and one other jump I can't recall, but I think she went down on it as wel (3S)???

Keep the music & choreography, love it! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Pasfield from AUS skates with a lot of confidence and pizzazz. :cool: Two-footed & UR 2A & 3R, nice comeback with the 2F/1T (happy) and great spinner! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oops looks like she also fell down as well. :(

Btw, the music Hamaui from MEX skated too sounded a bit like Riverdance. :love:

evangeline

Record Breaker
Thanks for the reports, Nadine. With them, I can actually (somewhat) pretend that I'm watching the competition live.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I hope Sandra makes it to the freeskate :D
What music is she skating to if you know.

Sorry, I'm so ignorant about 4CCS-this is actually the first year I'm going to watch any of it. How many make it to the FS?