Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's LP

Custom Title
    Now THAT is a vampire on ice skates, BRAVO! Couple of falls, no biggie, but what he had was the crowd under his spell, even the judges, twitching his eyebrows at them, and ending with his butt spin right in front of those ladies sitting by the board, oh my!

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Nicholas Fernandez had such tiny jumps. Easy jumps, too. He still two-footed most of them. And what's with all the standing still in this program? Just awful.

Custom Title
    Crowd looks a bit bigger than yesterday, but what a low turnout. Seriously, they should've just given the tickets away for $5 at most, just to fill the seats, I recall Papa Henie would buy all the "figures tickets" then give them away free to the Norwegian sailors, et al, just to fill the seats, with instructions to clap & whistle for Sonja, which they did. Papa Henie was smart.

The USFSA could learn a thing or two from him, in all seriousness...

Custom Title
    I hope nobody passes out.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I liked Fernandez. He's a good dancer.

Aw, poor baby (Ju). Fell out of a spin.

Why not have these things in or near NYC? It would be so much easier to paper the house. Not that I'm biased or anything...

Awkward! Jordan Ju sits down on a sit spin, no way to get back into it, and just had to stand there and wait until his footwork sequence starts.

Custom Title
    lol I love your random flashbacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Crowd looks a bit bigger than yesterday, but what a low turnout. Seriously, they should've just given the tickets away for $5 at most, just to fill the seats, I recall Papa Henie would buy all the "figures tickets" then give them away free to the Norwegian sailors, et al, just to fill the seats, with instructions to clap & whistle for Sonja, which they did. Papa Henie was smart.

The USFSA could learn a thing or two from him, in all seriousness...

Custom Title
    They better have medics and an oxygen tank at standby. Some of the guys are pushing themselves when they probably like to drop dead.

Custom Title
    ITA with you SkateFiguring, and I am *not* being facetious. It's a matter of safety.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    lol I love your random flashbacks!
    Glad to be of entertainment, but seriously the USFSA could learn a thing or two from Papa Henie. :D

Custom Title
    I enjoyed Kim from Korea but honestly, watching these guys lose steam towards the end is making me want to wheeze..

Custom Title
    Didn't Lysacek where this exact same costume?

Min-Seok Kim started out really strong. I was wondering why he was stuck with this flight of misfits. Must've really stunk it up in the SP. But he, too, fizzled out as the altitude got to him. Still, a skate that didn't make me cringe.

Custom Title
    We're seeing a lot of falls because of the altitude imho, doesn't look pretty, hopefully the last two elite groups can handle it better.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    This guy is having trouble just moving from Pt A to Pt B. It's hard to watch.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast