Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Men's LP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    When it comes us does it start playing immediately or do you get a commercial?
    Sometimes. Let me know what happens. May try another portal.

If it works, click on PLEIN ECRAN on upper left for full screen. No other size option.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    You call that demeaning? Comparing to the World Champ at 16 is demeaning? You really think that lowly of Patrick Chan?
    Oh, please. Don't twist my words around. I wasn't dissing Patrick in the slightest, I was criticizing you because you just HAD to point out that a 16-year-old skater lacks the "power" of Chan. No duh, most every male skater lacks the power of Chan, but it reflects poorly on you that you couldn't just compliment a young skater in his debut, but you just had to make a comment highlighting this kid's inferiority compared to Chan for no reason whatsoever!

He had serious mistakes, but there is definitely potential here, and I'm quite looking forward to him in the future.

Custom Title
    I feel like this is just Patrick Chan's competition to lose.....he trains in Colorado, that's a big bonus....he shouldn't have a problem winning at all. The skaters so far seemed like they couldn't breathe....

Custom Title
    I'm the only that just noticed someone take a tumble down the stairs? I swear like on the upper right corner someone just went down.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Does anyone else think there is nothing on this earth so inane and unctuous as the announcers' small talk, interviews, and efforts to be funny at skating shows and competitions? It makes me want to scream.

(Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore the comment re: a fall. I hope no one is hurt.)
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 02-10-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Custom Title
    Okay, we have two hard hitters in here capable of 4/3, Nan Song & Kevin Reynolds.

For Adam I just hope he skates clean, has he ever cleanly landed a quad?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Does anyone else think there is nothing on this earth so inane and unctuous as the announcers' small talk, interviews, and efforts to be funny at skating shows and competitions? It makes me want to scream.

ROTFLMAO!

Custom Title
    Why is Rippon wearing his mother's blouse?

Custom Title
    Doesn't Misha Ge look a bit like Artur Gashinski & Alexei Yagudin? I think so.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    I feel like this is just Patrick Chan's competition to lose.....he trains in Colorado, that's a big bonus....he shouldn't have a problem winning at all. The skaters so far seemed like they couldn't breathe....
    Patrick himself mentioned it wouldn't be easy for him either. His advantage is competing in lowland after training at high altitude. His program is designed to take advantage of his fitness, with no rest break at all. Yes he is acclimatized but the advantage is not likely to be as big as imagined. I expect him to be more out of breath than usual if he successfully completes it. It's more important to see how the big guns handle it compared to the slight build young ones.

Go J10 go! Show 'em your artistry.

Custom Title
    Kevin's looking suave. I know he's going to do good because his hair is on *edge* just like the ice, totally rocks, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEV!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Nice job by Nan Song. What guts to go for 2 quads, though he was more successful on the 2nd one, also he did a nice 3A as well.

Custom Title
    Omg, thought Song was going to pass out there!

Custom Title
    Oh my... this skater might drop right on the ice...poor guy.

Custom Title
    Wow, Song looked like he might faint after his skating.

Thanks, everyone! I finally got on to Radio-Canada!

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast