Men's LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice opening quad & 3A by Kevin! :cool: Just one fall and two doubled jumps, but otherwise a very fine performance, and he's a great spinner imho, especially his ending headless scratch spin. :love:

Still, I wish he would use his "Over the Rainbow" exhibition program instead, which I found exquisite & heartbreaking & poignant, a touch into Kevin's soul. Jmho.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Kevin improved so much artistically. I agree with someone said in SP thread that his hair is distracting.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
How did Kevin Reynolds get the second highest PCS so far? Bah! I haven't seen anything that inflated since Jodi Marsh died.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
This competition has me dreading the pairs. I don't think I can watch (especially since the 2007 4CC was the cite of the infamous D/D accident)

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's part of Kevin's charm his hair, it's a metaphor for his ice skates, being on *edge*. :cool:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Cover Reynolds' head and upper body, I'd be almost mistaken him with Carolina Kostner.:biggrin:

I like Misha Ge! Where did Misha's energy come from?! So strong and powerful in the end!

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Misha Ge is a great showman, usually not very strong technically, but he is really holding up here today. Bravo!

jaylee

Medalist
Great closing step sequences from Misha Ge. Incredible projection and energy--I loved it!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Ge was threatening to eat the ice rink he was chewing the scenery so much. And I LOVED it (so did the audience). He poured his heart into that.