Men's LP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Patrick is the only man in the top 10 so far whose TES exceeds his PCS, and you know the judges love to give him PCS (they just ran out).

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Now I'm waiting to see if Mura will de-throne Daisuke. And Ross Miner, I really don't care, the American men here cannot compete on the world stage for a medal except Jeremy Abbott imho, and he's so inconsistent, which is why I'm hoping Evan Lysacek comes back.

don't care for Miner too I'm just hoping Rippon stays at top us skater
Mura could become the Akiko Suzuki in Japanese men's skaters probably do well also after this events
we'll wait and see

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Hard to argue with Chan's scores when he's perfect.:biggrin: So glad he was able to get this skate out there. Not as amazing as nationals, but pretty damn close!

lavender

Record Breaker
Awww Michelle's music. Love Michelle's program to this music.

There was all kinds of different music in Takahito's program.:sheesh:

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I don't care what Mura does, neither his nor anybody else in the world's performance ability comes close to Daisuke imho. That said, the mistakes he's already made shouldn't overtake Dai. ;)

FTnoona

Final Flight
Not too bad from Mura like he didn't implode. Popped the quad into a double in the beginning, step out of the first 3A, doubled his 3F. LOL at this kid's voice yay horray!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Ahh....despite the mistakes it still seems like Mura put his heart into this one :yes:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Now for the boring Ross Miner....zzzz....same as Ricky. :( And I can't stand either one of their faces as well. :(

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Patrick actually has a very handsome face, marred only by a bit of strabismus (cross-eyed). This can be corrected with surgery, but it's understandable that Patrick would rather not mess with his body that way.

Looks like Rippon is good enough for Bronze, unless Miner can unseat his fellow Yank!