Men's LP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah just washed off some fresh blackberries for a snack (Washington state is known for our blackberries btw). It always reminds me of Michelle Kwan in that commercial where she's making a salad and tosses a few fresh blackberries into her mouth. :biggrin: :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^^ :laugh:
I haven't really pictured that much on Miner's face. I'll have to take a good look at him in this competition

oh ,its Jeremy :disapp: I was thinking Denis TEN
hoping Rippon will be the top us skater at least they can show something for excluding Armin

alexeifan

On the Ice
Ah just washed off some fresh blackberries for a snack (Washington state is known for our blackberries btw). It always reminds me of Michelle Kwan in that commercial where she's making a salad and tosses a few fresh blackberries into her mouth. :biggrin: :)

haha, i remember that commercial. She had a lovely kitchen!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice comeback by Machida on his second 3A, after he popped his first one and fell on his opening quad, good job. :)

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Not bad; had some problems in the beginning but he seems to have found his groove. I think the vamping is kind of hilarious, lol.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
This is what separates the men from the boys: Takahashi starts out wobbly, but then comes back strong. Oxygen? Who needs it!

FTnoona

Final Flight
How is takahashi doing?

2footed the quad and popped the first 3A into a single. The rest looked fine except for a wobble on a 2loop at the end of a 3L-2T-2loop combo. Visibly more tired than other competitions.

Becki

Medalist
takahashi is doing decent!! single axel tho and some shaky landings..

I don't think he looks that tired compared to other competitors.....

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, I simply cannot sit down when Daisuke's skating, have to get up and dance along with him, go along for the magical ride. :cool:

And he didn't disappoint, as the warrior he is he did the quad, and came back later on with that FAB 3A/3T (shades of Zhenya). Just one popped 3A is all, what a man, what a performer. Just one thing, I want him to grow his hair out again soon like Elvis. ;) :love: