Men's LP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Dammit! Patrick was this close to a perfect skate of the program, but for a bit of a wobbly landing on the 3sal, and stepping out of his second 3lutz.

I adore Daisuke, but Chan was stunning tonight. Surely his best performance of this program. Outstanding and amazing.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Chan's face is so physically un-aesthetically un-appealing, but as far as a skater I have to hand it to him, TWO QUADS, one in combination the 4/3, and TWO 3AXELS, he is definitely the one to beat. BRAVO! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm not sure what this means. It's not aesthetically appealing? I think he's kinda cute, actually.

Becki

Medalist
considering this wasn't Daisuke's best skate, and is Patrick's best skate....6 points in PCS seems about right...but would have to look at the protocol...

FTnoona

Final Flight
chan's face is so physically un-aesthetically un-appealing, but as far as a skater i have to hand it to him, two quads, one in combination the 4/3, and two 3axels, he is definitely the one to beat. Bravo! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

lol!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Now I'm waiting to see if Mura will de-throne Daisuke. And Ross Miner, I really don't care, the American men here cannot compete on the world stage for a medal except Jeremy Abbott imho, and he's so inconsistent, which is why I'm hoping Evan Lysacek comes back.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I think the scores were about right not that much inflated for Chan this time
Chan's PCS usually skyrockets when he does well on TES

FTnoona

Final Flight
Now I'm waiting to see if Mura will de-throne Daisuke. And Ross Miner, I really don't care, the American men here cannot compete on the world stage for a medal except Jeremy Abbott imho, and he's so inconsistent, which is why I'm hoping Evan Lysacek comes back.

Mura's not that consistent of a skater. Don't think he will be the one to take Dai down especially not with the PCS he has.