Men's LP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

FTnoona

Final Flight
I don't understand the point of this since this is not a Mr. Universe competition. Let's just keep it to the skating.

She did go on to compliment him greatly on his skating later. Nothing wrong with a little opinion once in a while with the skate summary. It spices things up. heheh xD

Last edited:

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Now for the boring Ross Miner....zzzz....same as Ricky. :( And I can't stand either one of their faces as well. :(

Nadine would also like to include a Facial Features Score to the system :biggrin:

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Ahhh Adam in 4th! Just Ross to go. :D Either way a US guy is getting on the podium; great for them!

jaylee

Medalist
No love for Ross? The guy was pitch perfect in his SP. And having seen both Miner and Rippon live at 2012 Nationals, I actually preferred Miner's basic skating and overall performance.

Go Ross!

FTnoona

Final Flight
Miner's music sounds familiar. Is Brezina skating to this too this season? Fudgesticles my feed is getting chopping on me...

evangeline

Record Breaker
Refreshed my feed in time to see Ross fall on....something. That's obviously not going to touch Patrick or Daisuke, but is it enough for the bronze?