Men's LP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thank goodness the Cherub wins the bronze medal! :thumbsup: Now it's time to work on that quad, Adam. :cool:

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I dunno! He wasn't that far ahead of Adam after the SP, right? And they both had a fall (I would say Ross was worse but I dunno) and Ross's jumps looked more labored/iffy to my untrained eye. But I dunno!

mystichaze

On the Ice
Although he fell and kinda lost steam towards the end a good effort for Ross! I know folks find him bland but I like the guy!

ETA- Woo-hoo yay Ross!!!!

FlattFan

Match Penalty
saw Dornbush at national walking around the stadium. He has a little rat face. NEXT!
Miner is also very odd looking in real life.

jaylee

Medalist
Absolutely thrilled for Ross! I loved seeing him live at Nationals, loved his SP here, and though he had that fall on the second lutz here, his opening 3As were great, and still enjoyed his FS. So glad he got the bronze.

FTnoona

Final Flight
Man the difference between first and second and second and third are huge. Good job for Adam, climbing up the rankings.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
I was wrong. Ross did it. Congratulations to both he and Adam. If they could just have better short programs.

Does anyone have a feel for the spin levels tonight. Seems like they were all down (except for Patrick).

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Yep, it was close. Pretty much came down to the SP; Adam would have been way ahead but he messed up his jump and his whole score suffered. I think overall this is a good experience for him; he definitely is one of my favorite US male skaters and I'd like to see how he can improve at Worlds!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
NOOOOOO !!!!

I jinx it again. this happened many times like in the GPF that Leonova will not medal. :cry:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Adam is barely ahead of Ross in the LP. But the SP made the difference. Ross beat Adam on the PCS, but by a negligible difference. I'm surprised that in the case of Adam, judges are so willing to forgive his painfully slow speeds when it comes to PCS.

That's gotta be bitter for Adam.

Well, congrats to all the guys, esp. Mr Chan, Daisuke, Ross, Misha Ge, and Christopher Caluza.