having hassles with icenetwork | Golden Skate

having hassles with icenetwork

verte76

On the Ice
Icenetwork is giving me trouble it is claiming that I need to purchase a membershup that I already have and is giving me ab error message!:confused::confused::confused:

emma

Record Breaker
did you purchase the 4CC's and World's package....this is separate from regular season membership (it's about 6 dollars extra)

verte76

On the Ice
I tried to. All of this is freaking out my canary and freaking me out! I got an orrder confirmation and then a message that I still needed to make the purchase.

Because of the time problem, I suggest you reorder and then tell your credit card co. to remove the second charges, if any. Or contact IN after the comp. They don't have much customer service but they must have something! Sorry you ETA: (and your canary!)are having troubles. I'm very happy with them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Did you call them?

Have you had IN before?

If not, be sure you have the latest java update, the latest flash player update.

If you have a smart phone, try signing in there.

It is easy to watch on a Kindle fire, provided your settings have flash enabled and java enabled. I expect any Droid phone is the same. For Iphone or Ipad, you need to buy an ap.

(One good thing--when you get this straightened out, everything will be available for replay on demand)