Oh my god at Tessa's dress. She normally wears such tasteful and great outfits. Then boom! Ruffles monster! It's still not as crazy as most non-North-American ice dancing outfits. I find it more amusing than objectionable.
Love Tessa's dress. Such vibrance and flair.
Davis and White are on FIRE!!
Charlie, you're skating with one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet. LOOK AT HER.
Awesome skate, though.
ETA: Both look like they're breathing heavily. Doesn't make me look forwar dto tomorrow, let me tell you.
That's going to be difficult to beat.
Meryl is sucking air too and this is just the Short Dance. My, what will tomorrow bring?
Tough tech panel tonight.
Position After 8 Of 11
1. Meryl DAVIS/Charlie WHITE (USA) - 72.15 (TES: 34.71, PCS: 37.44)
2. Madison HUBBELL/Zachary DONOHUE (USA) - 49.93 (TES: 25.50, PCS: 25.43, DED: 1.00)
3. Alexandra PAUL/Mitchell ISLAM (CAN) - 48.52 (TES: 23.71, PCS: 24.81)
4. Xiaoyang YU/Chen WANG (CHN) - 45.42 (TES: 24.00, PCS: 21.42)
5. Danielle OBRIEN/Gregory MERRIMAN (AUS) - 40.10 (TES: 20.64, PCS: 20.46, DED: 1.00)
6. Anna NAGORNYUK/Viktor KOVALENKO (UZB) - 39.93 (TES: 21.49, PCS: 18.44)
7. Corenne BRUHNS/Ryan VAN NATTEN (MEX) - 35.93 (TES: 20.64, PCS: 15.29)
8. Cortney MANSOUR/Daryn ZHUNUSSOV (KAZ) - 25.53 (TES: 13.22, PCS: 13.31, DED: 1.00)
Meryl seemed especially out of breath. And she was behind on the twizzles and I think a bit behind on the circular no touching footwork. Vulnerable.
Rock it, Tessa and Scott!