......Pleeeeeeeeeeeese, too easy........Paul all the way....42

J

Jules Asner

Re: 92 Olympics

I love Victor but I really think Paul "wuz robbed"! :x

R

RealtorGal

Paul was amazing... the night belonged to him. If Scotty & partner had been calling it, perhaps there would have been a scandal and an outcry and we'd have seen dual gold medals.

B

BronzeisGolden02

Paul

Well, Viktor was technically better, but not by much that night. Otherwise, he made many mistakes and was, to me, bland and very uninteresting. While Paul made mistakes also, he had no falls or touchdowns and was untouchable when it came to sheer energy and presentation. I would have given Paul a 6.0 for presentation without a second thought.

C

CoCoNuTsiopatHic

Re: Paul

Who commentated for CBS in the 1992 Olympics.

I wish I had taped it. I was only 5 years old. I knew many of the skaters' names though.

I used to draw pictures of Kristi Yamaguchi and Midori Ito and spell the names "Kristee" and "Meedoree" when I was in kindergarten.

Awww, children are so stupid.

Craig

C

CoCoNuTsiopatHic

ANSWER ME

Who commentated for the 1992 Olympics? I know some of you know, so please tell me.

Wasn't that the Olympics where they did all the picture-in-picture stuff. This is going on faded childhood memories, so I don't know really.

I live for skating info. Just start blabbing about the 1992 Olympics. Say anything about it. I'd love to hear it.

Craig

R

rgirl181

Re: ANSWER ME

SCOTT HAMILTON! Craig! and Verne Lundquist. And even though people may have wanted Paul to win, Viktor deserved it.
Rgirl

C

CoCoNuTsiopatHic

Thank you.

What mistakes did Vik and Paul each make? And tell me about this Petr Barna character.

Craig