LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 18 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

Nadine

Record Breaker
BRAVO, CAROLINE, BRAVO!!!!!!! :clap: :rock: :clap: :love:

I saw her nail jump after jump after jump ad infinitum, then my 'puter conked out, came back in again and she was receiving a SO!!! :thumbsup:

herro

On the Ice
Oh man, I wish Karen Kwan were there with them in Kiss & Cry! I loved how ecstatic she was at Nationals after Caroline's programs!

Wafflecakes

On the Ice
Very nice performance by Caroline. Now all she needs is some speed and I really see her as a contender.

Really happy for her.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I haven't been a fan of Caroline ever, but she definitely converted me with her Nationals performance.

GOOD START CAROLINE!!! KEEP IT UP!

Edit: Oh my goodness! So proud of her!

Same. It usually takes me a LONG time to consider myself a true fan of someone and now I am ready to do it. I have SO MUCH admiration and respect for her now whatever happens in the future. Caroline will always be special to me, and this performance is amazing.

SGrand

Final Flight
OMG!!! I missed her! Did anyone else lose their feed? Did CBC stop all of a sudden???? What the *%$# did I stay up for, some lame skate-off? I think I'm going to miss all the best :(

herro

On the Ice
Same. It usually takes me a LONG time to consider myself a true fan of someone and now I am ready to do it. I have SO MUCH admiration and respect for her now whatever happens in the future. Caroline will always be special to me, and this performance is amazing.

I'm exactly the same way here. Wow at her score! I just hope that Caroline will continue to improve - her speed and axel come to mind first. She's on the right path for sure!

Scout

Final Flight
Not sure who's smile is bigger right now - mine or Caroline's. :) Did she just guaranteed herself 2 GP assignments?

herro

On the Ice
Wow, I've never had so much faith in the American ladies skaters since Kwan! So proud of those girls!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
I think we all love Caroline because we know her history. We remember her when she was a young phenom, and then when she went through that rough patch and was SO miserable. Now she's back and looking so beautiful, mature and most of all, HAPPY. I'm a big fan now, and I can't wait to see her keep improving! She can only go up from here.