LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 19 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Wow. Caroline's stock went up quite a bit with a lot of us doubters--showing that Nationals was not just a one-off. But the intl judges are giving her PCS that leave a lot of room for improvement. Good for her and a reward for her hard work. Let's see if this holds enough for the podium.

FTnoona

Final Flight
The American girls are doing really well.
It would be awesome if Caroline fixes her 3lutz too! The flip looks solid now.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Wow, I'm impressed. Caroline and Ashley are single-handedly making up for all the dismal skating earlier this evening.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Well damn, if the future of the American ladies doesn't look much brighter than it's been in years right now. Two crazily strong performances back to back internationally.

Nadine

Record Breaker
MAGNIFICENT PERFORMANCE BY ASHLEY WAGNER!!!!! :clap: :rock: :love: :cool:

I'm almost in tears, shivers from head to toe, now that's how A NATIONAL CHAMPION SKATES!!!! :thumbups:

OMG, I wish I was there to see it live in person. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, YOU *ARE* THE BLACK SWAN, YOUR SIGNATURE PIECE!!!! :)^D

Gymfan15

On the Ice
YEAH! The two girls I was rooting for just KILLED it. That totally makes up for three hours of dismal skating beforehand!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ashley is just SO beautiful when she skates now. That literally left me near tears. The one small thing is the end of her spins slow down a LOT and could be faster. Other than that she is world class. I am so happy for her.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Wonderfully choreographed and amazingly well constructed program! Congratulations Ashley on continuing to "bring it" when it counts!

herro

On the Ice
Wow, I'm impressed. Caroline and Ashley are single-handedly making up for all the dismal skating earlier this evening.

I completely agree! I've been watching since the VERY beginning of the event, and I now feel that it was worth it! :)