LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 20 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
So I realized I was a fan of Ashley when I got nervous for her. She went after the skater like nobody's business. Some of those landings were sheer willpower. Missed the 2A-3T, going for a double, but everything else was blazing. My goodness, how can you fear for American ladies when they've got competitors like Zhang and Wagner?

This is amazing to hear. How great that Ashley is doing well, but how especially wonderful that Caroline has continued her strong improvement.

herro

On the Ice
OH MY GOODNESS! Her international score is awesome! The international judges have noticed her now! :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Aaaaaargghhh. I'm dying for lack of a working feed. Hope somebody puts some videos up of this last group, even if they only stay up briefly.

sweetskates1

Medalist
I feel the same way about Ashley.
So I realized I was a fan of Ashley when I got nervous for her. She went after the skater like nobody's business. Some of those landings were sheer willpower. Missed the 2A-3T, going for a double, but everything else was blazing. My goodness, how can you fear for American ladies when they've got competitors like Zhang and Wagner?