LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 24 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I can't believe I'm saying this...but I think it's going to be close!

sweetskates1

Medalist
Mao Asada hits the emotional chords inside my heart... it is just beautiful to watch her glide on the ice.. like she is dancing on the clouds.. She popped a jump and touched down after landing another but wow, that was sublime..

Nadine

Record Breaker
GORGEOUS SKATE BY MAO!!!! BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!! :bow::clap::rock::love:

Her 3A looked fully rotated to me in real time with maybe a very very slight 2foot, 6 triples, elegance, extension, expression, sublime, regal, et al.

She's only going to get better as well, come Worlds she'll land all 7 jumps, including the 3A!!! :thumbsup:

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Mao had only the tiniest lead after the SP and she had many more errors than Ashley, so theoretically I would say Ashley wins. But then again, who knows!

herro

On the Ice
MY GOODNESS! Who would've thought Ashley would win over Mao?!?! So proud of my American girls!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ha! Ashley wins it, on both TES (expected) and PCS (deserved but who knows with them judges)! Now that is momentum going into worlds.

tulosai

Record Breaker
ASHLEEEEY OMG so happy for her. A little sad for Mao though- she too is such a gorgeous skater.

Mao Asada hits the emotional chords inside my heart... it is just beautiful to watch her glide on the ice.. like she is dancing on the clouds.. She popped a jump and touched down after landing another but wow, that was sublime..

That's the way I feel about Mao, too.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Whoa, this Chinese girl is doing great. She could actually win Bronze if she keeps it up.