LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 6 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
The next grouping is important for Canadians; the show down Lacoste V Phaneuf. The only question is what happens if they end up with a virtual tie after the long and no real clear run away winner? What will SC do?

I think if Lacoste edges out Phaneuf for the second time in a row, Lacoste should go, no matter how narrow a margin. If Phaneuf just barely edges out Lacoste, then it'll be tough. I really have no idea.

I just hope they both don't skate crappily. I don't want to see this come down to who has the least costly meltdown. Sigh.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oh goodie goodie, I note Lacoste & Phaneuf will be skating right after each other, wouldn't miss it for the world, who will be the O-N-E to go to Worlds!!!! :eek:

It makes the skating that much more exciting, like at Nationals, or even the Olympics, who will make the Team... :unsure: :think:

Scout

Final Flight
The next grouping is important for Canadians; the show down Lacoste V Phaneuf. The only question is what happens if they end up with a virtual tie after the long and no real clear run away winner? What will SC do?

Go everyone!!

I think SC will choose the skater with the higher placement, regardless of how close it is.

Well, if Amelie wins, even if it's only by 0.01 then Amelie should definitely get it. Otherwise...

If Cynthia wins, even by tiny margin, I think SC will send her, since she's the skater they seem to want to send to Worlds.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Radio Canada stream?

Trying to tune in again, and having same problems. VPN set to Canada, so radio-canada site will think I'm coming from there so that's not an issue.
With both these two sites:
http://www.radio-canada.ca/audio-vi...w.radio-canada.ca/util/endirect/NET64_geo.asx
http://www.radio-canada.ca/audio-vi...ww.radio-canada.ca/util/endirect/infotele.asx

I get only as far as a video screen that then has the "NOUS VOUS PROPOSONS AUSSI" for two other unrelated features. I can't get past this. Unlike for men's comp, the 4CC streaming just won't load. Refreshing site makes no difference. What am I doing so wrong that everybody else seems to get right? Completely frustrating. Have also tried the Sports subpage and clicking on the link next to the little picture of Patrick Chan. End up at same impasse.

ks777

Record Breaker
anywhere I can watch this live? I live in the US... and I do not have universal sports.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker

They will give Patrick a wig and a dress. :rofl:

Nadine

Record Breaker
There they are! :clap:

Lol my eyes are just on Phaneuf (who will skate first) and then Lacoste. I LOVE Phaneuf's MONSTER jumps but if she doesn't hit she doesn't hit, and she just fell on a jump. :(

lise

On the Ice
what happened to Cynthia's double axel? She used to land it all the time, and now it seems to be gone

Nadine

Record Breaker
Come on Cynthia, pull yourself together, darn it, TIME TO RISE TO THE OCCASION!!!! :rock: :love: :party: :thumbsup: