Free Dance Sunday 4:45 PM EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Free Dance Sunday 4:45 PM EST

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
W/P: Clean. Less abandon than at the GPF, but no mistakes. So happy with them this season. They are so gonna peak in Nice.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
lol at that melodramatic music Weaver/Poje uses. Why is Lara Fabian is so anxious for someone to just sweep her larder?

Two huge scores for Camerlengo this season. This program wears amazingly well considering the subject matter. The choreo is so intricate and interesting, the music is so good (I love single-piece routines), and they do it up brown. They're possibly the best-looking team in dance. It was hilarious to see Caitlin at the end switch from anguish to triumph on a dime.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
GOOOOOOO SHIBOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I love how Tanith was all "My Shiboos are all grown up" yesterday lol) - and yes I am watching Universal Sports on TV, which is why I get Tanith.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
ALEX PULLED THROUGH!!!!! What a fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
WOW I hope Alex is okay. He really skated like a champ considering. Just wow.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Oh wow, poor Alex...

ETA: But, you know, I gotta give Maia tons of credit. She could tell big brother was not feeling well, and was worried, but she sold the program for both of them. Good for her...

jan

On the Ice
I love W/P's but I hope the Shibutanis get the bronze!

As much as I recognize the difficulty of the Shibutanis routine I feel like I am watching the " next stars" that you see on Dancing with the Stars after the real professionals like W/ P just skated.