Best Season Scores going to Worlds | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Best Season Scores going to Worlds

seniorita

Record Breaker
I miss Borodulin. I dont know how international judges will see Bush, even Menshov looks better choice.

verte76

On the Ice
So we don't know who's going to Worlds? I thought the ladies were Alissa and Ashley.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pissev said that Zhan Bush might go to Nice instead of Voronov. The final decision will be made after Junior Worlds.

Hmm, I wonder who Russia will send now? Neither are a model of consistency including Menshov and they all are capable of doing quads.

Menshov did well at last week Cup of Russia Final with quads I believe. So he's in better shape than he was than the beginning of the season but it could be too late for him.

Bush has been less than stellar at his Senior B competitions. He finished with a respectable 5th at JW but he was not clean and only has 1 3axel in his long program. The fact that he is not consistent in the long and doesn't have 2 3axel will hurt him at Senior Worlds.

Voronov season has been slightly better than Menshov and he did have the 3rd highest TES at Euros (tied with Brezina with 74.15). He also needs to dump Morozov, his programs does nothing for him.

Now Borodulin is hopeless. He can't even beat the 2nd/3rd tier Russian men. He doesn't have a quad nor a triple axel. He is in dire need of a coaching change.

But in the end will it really matter? I don't think any of these guys besides Gachinsky can finish in the top 10. I predict Russia will have 2 spots for mens at next yrs Worlds regardless of who goes with Gachinsky.

Edited to add: Bush is no longer being considered for Senior Worlds due to his 5th place finish at JW this past week according to Pissev. So I'm guessing Voronov will get the go ahead.

Last edited: