Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

On the Ice

Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

Unfortunately, this special will only air in Russia, but Maxim posted about it within the last few days, on his Twitter. Someone was able to translate what the documentary would be about, but other than that, not too much. I would really be curious to see this. It alluded to a personal relationship between he and Tatiana, and by that, I am guessing a romantic one. Their pictures as of late have been very lovey-dovey and affectionate. You never really hear anything about their off-ice lives, as most of their news has to do with their skating. Maybe come the Olympics, they will share more.

Their ISU biography
    http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00013149.htm
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-09-2014 at 06:13 PM.

On the Ice

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Unfortunately, this special will only air in Russia, but Maxim posted about it within the last few days, on his Twitter. Someone was able to translate what the documentary would be about, but other than that, not too much. I would really be curious to see this. It alluded to a personal relationship between he and Tatiana, and by that, I am guessing a romantic one. Their pictures as of late have been very lovey-dovey and affectionate. You never really hear anything about their off-ice lives, as most of their news has to do with their skating. Maybe come the Olympics, they will share more.

Custom Title
    Wow how is that working for her fiancee and coach or is both over.

Custom Title

Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    was wondering about the same thing...

was wondering about the same thing...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Campbellka, welcome to Golden Skate! I hope someone tells us about the content of this documentary!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Campbellka, welcome to Golden Skate! I hope someone tells us about the content of this documentary!

Custom Title
    Whose fiancee? Volosozhar's? Volosozhar is in relationship with Trankov, so I suppose it is working ok.

Custom Title
    Whose fiancee? Volosozhar's? Volosozhar is in relationship with Trankov, so I suppose it is working ok.

Rinkside

confused

Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    maybe i am late to the news - but I thought she was married to her coach ( her former partner)

Rinkside

confused

Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    maybe i am late to the news - but I thought she was married to her coach ( her former partner)

Tripping on the Podium
    Tatiana has never been married. I heard she is no longer with Morozov. There are so many rumors about her off ice relationship with Maxim Trankov but nothing has been confirmed. Just watch their instagram photos (hugs, kisses) . Maxim calls Tatiana "his sunlight".

Tripping on the Podium
    Tatiana has never been married. I heard she is no longer with Morozov. There are so many rumors about her off ice relationship with Maxim Trankov but nothing has been confirmed. Just watch their instagram photos (hugs, kisses) . Maxim calls Tatiana "his sunlight".

Custom Title
    Everyone knows that she was engaged to Stanislav Morozov (also her coach) when she started this partnership with Trankov.

Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast