Page 57 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2892

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

  1. #841
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #842
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,176

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #843
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks ostile17 for the newsclip.

    Let's talk thanks for posting part 3 of Dai's interview also love the photos!

    I can just imagine what we will be seeing from J-TV as we get closer to WTT!

  4. #844
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,176

    0 Not allowed!
    One more video from Kobe charity show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCMR7Y-wNY

    Goo.ne chose Dai as the sexiest athlete, followed by a baseball player and a soccer player. http://ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/005...rJuc6d3v5o_all

  5. #845
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,176

    0 Not allowed!
    Team Dai gave some comments to media during the charity show in Kobe. It looks like Morozov didn't rant when he said to Russian media that Dai again had problems with boots at Worlds. From January till Worlds he changed three pairs of boots . Have no idea why so many. Hope they will figure out this inventory problem.
    Dai is a frontman in the TV guide advertising WTT: https://twitter.com/10MystH/status/3...637952/photo/1

  6. #846
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully his boot problems are over.

    Dai looks very suave and sophisticated in that photo.

  7. #847
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,148

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Team Dai gave some comments to media during the charity show in Kobe. It looks like Morozov didn't rant when he said to Russian media that Dai again had problems with boots at Worlds. From January till Worlds he changed three pairs of boots . Have no idea why so many. Hope they will figure out this inventory problem.
    Poor Daisuke...Heard that he donated two pairs of those for auction at this charity show in Kobe. The boot problems must have caused him difficulty of landing 3As all season.

  8. #848
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1
    Poor Daisuke...Heard that he donated two pairs of those for auction at this charity show in Kobe.
    I heard Daisuke donated five pairs of boots in total for Kobe charity show's auction.
    1. unspecified ones.
    2. ones he wore in both GPF and JN.
    3. ones he wore in 4CC.
    4&5 ones he wore in WC.

    Did he use two different pairs in the world championships? If it's true, it seems he was seriously suffering from the boot trouble at that time.....

  9. #849
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    41

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Daisuke still hasn't announced his participation in PIW over the golden week. Someone downloaded vids from the last year's PIW, being eager to see the next round:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66XBfq80kAM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEubHXxem0
    Dai announces 2013 PIW dates - May 3-4:
    http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/mes...4/post_64.html
    http://www.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/

    Let's talk, hope you can go and report!

  10. #850
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,176

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ostile17 View Post
    Let's talk, hope you can go and report!
    What else Let`s talk is for.

    New fluff video of WTT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxAsodqZ27I

  11. #851
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    OMG is that a cardboard likeness of Dai? He is so revered by the media.

    Thanks for the link.

  12. #852
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,148

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    lol at 1:30 his type/preference of women he likes. Nothing related to upcoming WTT. Dai tends to pick up those who are very matured, elder, cool and a bit flashy. Always mentions Sarina Suzuki (right), and IIRC first time he refers to Ai Tominaga (left). Very understandable why Dai blushes whenever he gets closer to Meryl.

  13. #853
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    lol at 1:30 his type/preference of women he likes. Nothing related to upcoming WTT. Dai tends to pick up those who are very matured, elder, cool and a bit flashy. Always mentions Sarina Suzuki (right), and IIRC first time he refers to Ai Tominaga (left). Very understandable why Dai blushes whenever he gets closer to Meryl.
    So there is still hope for me.

  14. #854
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,486

    0 Not allowed!
    Well, I'm lost, then. I've never been cool in my life. And I'm not flashy. The line forms to the right!

  15. #855

Page 57 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •