- Routinely throw integrity to the wind
- Are driven ultimately by profit
- Are always keen to generate controversy, rivalry and conflict where there is NONE
- Ask rude, outrageous and inconsiderate questions KNOWING that it will enrage the public and therefore generate more sales, page hits etc etc.
- Western tabloid media will even make up stories if there isn't one. If they get sued for libel, the extra sales they generated from their lies will cover any fines/compensation and they're still in profit.
I refuse to believe that such people are representative of skating fans, or the general public.
I believe Daisuke will live LONG in the public memory, and will be remembered fondly.