Daisuke Takahashi | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

lcd

Match Penalty
So late (relatively) in his career to be making changes in his boots, no? Have heard though that the sourcing of boot leather has changed and been more difficult since the Earthquake which eliminated a unique source of boot leather used by skate boot manufacturers worldwide.

mary01

Final Flight
So late (relatively) in his career to be making changes in his boots, no? Have heard though that the sourcing of boot leather has changed and been more difficult since the Earthquake which eliminated a unique source of boot leather used by skate boot manufacturers worldwide.

I didn't know that he had any boot problems, hopefully it's not too serious and he will manage to get used to his knew ones. Nationals is really going to be heartbreaking to watch :cry:

Celeste

Spectator

I actually read his book recently issued in Japan but this is not really a "change" but rather a "return" to his old days, i.e. the Graf is the one he used to use up to Vancouver Olympic games and the edges that he is now putting on is also the one that he used to use.::)

giulia95

Medalist
I am going to NHK from tomorrow. And root for Daisuke on behalf of all of you here! :yes: Please wish him good luck; he needs every cheers and love from ya all and appreciates it for sure. :)

How lucky you are Deedee!! Lots of love and cheers for Dai , team Japan and all the skaters!!:yay::clap::)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Have fun deedee! Sending my cheers through you to Dai! How lucky for you to see not only Dai's
skating but all the other talented men who are at NHK.

Ganbare Dai-Chan!!!!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
If you compare Daisukes body language and facial expression from SA to NHK there is a big change, imho. Something awakened his killer instinct. He was all smiley and joking at SA, even when he didn't perform well. Here he looked really serious, ready to attack even after the program was over! If he can keep that mindset, that would be fantastic. I love fierce Dai!

Poice

Final Flight
He was great! You could clearly see what he wants - to win there. I'm so happy for him! Glad to see once again strong jumps from him.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm dancing with you! :party::party2::points:

It just feels so amazing, after so many competitions when I was feeling so down and sad, then Dai delivers something so special. It is really time to party hard here in the Dai-Thread! We all deserve it.