Daisuke Takahashi | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

starryxskies

On the Ice
^ I actually quite ship Pchiddy and Dai. I don't know why. Maybe because I always see them interacting despite slight language barriers (mostly cuz of Dai limited english vocab). I hope I'm not the only one haha

Oh and who is that at 1:33? I can't really tell

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Yeah, that's him! Javi is really funny and friendly guy. Dai is always friendly and respectful to all athletes, either in person or via media. That's why he is so much adored internationally. :thumbsup:

Daisuke rants about food, with English subtitles: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej2dlNMv9WY

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^I have been seeing this photo of the banquet everywhere. I assume Dai is in it but it is so darn
dark I can't make who is who.

Just wonderful, Deedee. Thanks!

This guy truly is poetry in motion. He's one of those skaters who seems to embody the music rather than just skating to it.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am so excited for the Men's competition, such a great group of men skating. Good luck to all and especially to Dai.

Ganbare Dai-chan. Go and get that Gold Medal!

Butterscotch17

On the Ice
Maybe one day in the future he will skate EX topless (oh, Was he serious? Can anyone imagine Dai skating topless? :eek::).

Cracking up laughing at the thought of this... I've only ever found one shirtless photo of Dai, so an entire program - I can't imagine it. I would like to see it though :)

And thanks's Let's Talk for the translation! That was really interesting.