Daisuke Takahashi | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks ostile17 for the newsclip.

Let's talk thanks for posting part 3 of Dai's interview also love the photos!

I can just imagine what we will be seeing from J-TV as we get closer to WTT!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Team Dai gave some comments to media during the charity show in Kobe. It looks like Morozov didn't rant when he said to Russian media that Dai again had problems with boots at Worlds. From January till Worlds he changed three pairs of boots :eek:. Have no idea why so many. Hope they will figure out this inventory problem.
Dai is a frontman in the TV guide advertising WTT: https://twitter.com/10MystH/status/319328667920637952/photo/1

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Thanks for the update. Hopefully his boot problems are over.

Dai looks very suave and sophisticated in that photo.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Team Dai gave some comments to media during the charity show in Kobe. It looks like Morozov didn't rant when he said to Russian media that Dai again had problems with boots at Worlds. From January till Worlds he changed three pairs of boots :eek:. Have no idea why so many. Hope they will figure out this inventory problem.

Poor Daisuke...Heard that he donated two pairs of those for auction at this charity show in Kobe. The boot problems must have caused him difficulty of landing 3As all season. :no:

carignan

Rinkside
deedee1 said:
Poor Daisuke...Heard that he donated two pairs of those for auction at this charity show in Kobe.
I heard Daisuke donated five pairs of boots in total for Kobe charity show's auction.
1. unspecified ones.
2. ones he wore in both GPF and JN.
3. ones he wore in 4CC.
4&5 ones he wore in WC.

Did he use two different pairs in the world championships? If it's true, it seems he was seriously suffering from the boot trouble at that time.....:cry:

ostile17

Rinkside

demarinis5

Record Breaker
OMG is that a cardboard likeness of Dai? He is so revered by the media.

Thanks for the link.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
lol at 1:30 his type/preference of women he likes. Nothing related to upcoming WTT. :rofl: Dai tends to pick up those who are very matured, elder, cool and a bit flashy. Always mentions Sarina Suzuki (right), and IIRC first time he refers to Ai Tominaga (left). Very understandable why Dai blushes whenever he gets closer to Meryl. :biggrin:

So there is still hope for me.:laugh:

Well, I'm lost, then. I've never been cool in my life. And I'm not flashy. The line forms to the right!

zydeco88

On the Ice
He once said that he has a fetish for women with prominent facial profile (for example women with natural pouts) when he appeared in this variety show (@13:03). Later in the video (@17:50), Suzuki Sarina stopped by and they did a short simulation of a love confession in a childhood friend setting, with Sarina taking the initiative (shouldn't you have been the one who laid it all out on the line, Dai? :laugh:). It was really amusing to watch because he got all flustered and embarrassed. :laugh: