Daisuke Takahashi | Page 118 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

ayarose

On the Ice
Hop me on your badnwagon, gallavich! Or, how about Dai Stephane and Jeff together create whole new ice shows and go on to the world tour? :love:

That would be a great spectacle to watch. I'm not sure about Jeff's pull for sponsors but surely Stephane & Dai could easily find one. Just that Dai needs a little bit of a shove since he doesn't really know his importance too skating worldwide.

ioanna

Record Breaker
Dai wrote a new post on facebook and uploaded this pic

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net...=8804a47c55bee496d7ff99ff62cc53ac&oe=54F072CE

For the first time in a long while, I went to a place where I used to go and feel comforted.
I like going here alone, especially in winter.
I absolutely love to watch the morning fog shivering in a cold wind!
"When I go here this winter, I wonder if the scenery will change?", I come to think such a thing these days.
See you next time.
Author 'D'.

Translation by Mikan.

jimeonji

Final Flight
Ah, the Dai thread has been very dead lately after the season started. Glad to see that he's spending his free time doing what he wants.

ayarose

On the Ice
An old interview of Dai where you get to see him do a monomane/imitate someone and die from embarrassment. Quality is poor but >5 years and still I enjoy watching it.
If ever Yuzu decides to appear on 1 TV show in the future, Oshareism is the best choice for me because we get glimpses of their life, hear stories about them from their friends and Ueda-san knows how to make them do stuffs they wouldn't do.

Interspectator

Record Breaker

ioanna

Record Breaker
Dai wrote a new post on facebook and posted this picture
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net...=1fb52b69f49447570393e2fbc2aacb82&oe=54E3B281

Now the subtitle, that is pretty hard to choose…
Looking back to this and that, while so much happened up until now, I’ve come to see that every single day, both the good ones and bad ones, they all piled up to create who I am today.
And therefore I have chosen this, “Those days I spent will push me to go forward”!
It’s still the same way from now on, one step at a time, one day at a time.
I’ll get a hustle on again tomorrow ~~.
See you then.
(Author D)

Source