Daisuke Takahashi | Page 141 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Lighthair's videos of Dai are first rate, she always uses fabulous footage and music. Love all of her videos! Thanks for sharing!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
such a great video, i loved everything about it! there are many things i didnt know about, esp surprised to see the reason why he added quad to his SP at Japan Nats in 2011, it shows how important it is to have people makes you push and improve yourself (of course not too hard!), and the bag he bought without knowing the meaning of whats written on it, it was priceless :rofl2: thank you Specs for sharing and also thanks to your sister for translating! (its your sister right?) :thank::love:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
such a great video, i loved everything about it! there are many things i didnt know about, esp surprised to see the reason why he added quad to his SP at Japan Nats in 2011, it shows how important it is to have people makes you push and improve yourself (of course not too hard!), and the bag he bought without knowing the meaning of whats written on it, it was priceless :rofl2: thank you Specs for sharing and also thanks to your sister for translating! (its your sister right?) :thank::love:

Yes, it's my sister.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Shiz's "Friends" interview (English subtitles) with Utako Nagamitsu plus interview with Dai-chan. He speaks about his coach in such
a loving way it is really sweet.

Thanks to the translator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3qYGN6gdGk

:eeking::palmf: just realized.... demarinis already posted it. almost 10 days earlier and even more worse is in the same page of my post. :hslap: :bow: to demarinis and :furious: at myself. :eek::

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Hello deedee, hope all is well! We can never post to much about Dai: love: even if it is repeated posts. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
O M G!!!!!! i cant wait to see it! Cheryl is amazing and hard to "handle" :biggrin: Good luck Dai! :cheer: