Daisuke Takahashi | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Let me remind you that this is Dai fan thread. You never hide that you are not. Considering what you wrote about Dai last season the usage of "we" from your mouth sounds like sweet irony. I don't visit Chan fan thread. You might borrow this gracefulness.

This is for you:

Sorry to some of the Takahashi-fans who think that lesser-Takahashi-fans shouldn't post in this thread because it's for his uber fans only. But there were too much information and too many posts which have related to other skaters and coaches. If you want to keep this thread as a fan gushing and fest thread, you'll probably need to post info-like posts in seperate threads. Same as Hanyu thread. Thanks in advance!

And you might want to eliminate the attackings to others in order to keep your own uber thread "free" of lesser-ubers.

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Let me mind you I have time to check this thread at least, unfortunately, though I am very busy with other things these days. :biggrin: Be good girls, you two, okay? ;)

It's great that NHK tickets are reasonable and that the schedule is pretty good. I hope that some of you get to go. How long does it take to get to Sendai from Tokyo?

Less than 2 hours by bullet trains one way, I think. :)

let`s talk

Match Penalty
If you want to keep this thread as a fan gushing and fest thread, you'll probably need to post info-like posts in seperate threads.
When not "lesser-Takahashi-fans" need your advice on how to run his fan thread, they will let you know. When the board needs your consultation on what kind of posts should be where, the mods will find you. Also, your argument that "too many posts which have related to other skaters and coaches" is a lie. It's about Dai and his coach(es).

How long does it take to get to Sendai from Tokyo?
About 100 mins, depends on the bullet train schedule and the number of stops it makes.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
When not "lesser-Takahashi-fans" need your advice on how to run his fan thread, they will let you know. When the board needs your consultation on what kind of posts should be where, the mods will find you. Also, your argument that "too many posts which have related to other skaters and coaches" is a lie. It's about Dai and his coach(es).

I do not consult anyone or want to take such responsibilities. I post because there were something related to the interview I wanted to voice. Sadly it's in this uber (or.....:confused:) thread. People will know what is "lie" and what is not. Not because you used some catchy words, you'd automatically right. I'll respect other Takahashi fans by not arguing with you further here. But my request for info to be in seperate threads stands. Thanks to the mods for keeping this forum fun and informative!

Let me mind you I have time to check this thread at least, unfortunately, though I am very busy with other things these days. :biggrin: Be good girls, you two, okay? ;)

I've been quite good these days, haven't I?:yes:

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
I have no doubt.

Only if there is something informative or attacking on other skaters, coaches (including his own coaches), or anything around him. I do not interfere with gushing and admirations of any skaters. I try not to post here but I'll read like you've been reading every thread including Chan's thread.;)

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Only if there is something informative or attacking on other skaters, coaches (including his own coaches), or anything around him. I do not interfere with gushing and admirations of any skaters.
So, you are saying to Dai fans that they are allowed to post only gushing and admiration stuff on this thread. But they shouldn't post something informative or anything around him.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Here's the promotion video of FOI TV broadcast. Dai said that he has been enjoying all the show and really having fun. The group number was more difficult for him to perform than opening, solo or finale. As he skated in all shows and in all stages, it felt like he was skating all day long. He likes his new SP, and in shows he didn't take the execution seriously since it was just shows (...said the guys who challenged quads in all shows :thumbsup:). On the question about negative and positive features of his personality he said the negative is self-indulgence and the positive is he likes people. He loves taking part in shows, they go out together with other performers, have meals together, etc. At the same time he feels lonely because he knows the show will be over (lol :cry: .. poor Dai-chan):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NmeU6DHGI

Oh, how charming, even to someone like me who doesn't understand any more Japanese than "hai." Thanks! He seems like such a nice guy. The snippets of skating by everyone look stupendous. Is Shizuka getting faster? She looks so sure and smooth. And she and Miki look so glamorous. Dai is definitely getting even better-looking. I'm glad he got the new haircut; he should keep it.

Thanks for the link and also the translation!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Dai arrived in Novogorsk on 6th, causing Leonova and Flo gave sweet comments about him on their twitter and facebook. I hope he is fine because the weather in Moscow is about 20 degrees lower than in Kansai. :cool:

Meanwhile the kind user added English subtitles to the interview I mentioned earlier:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhQLmI6Lq0

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

Thank you so much for the link. I think Dai is channeling Elvis with a little bit of Gerry E. Lewis. Reading the other boards I get the impression
that some of Dai's fans are not crazy about this SP. Maybe because we are not seeing the smoldering Dai as he was in the Garden of Souls.
I love it because I like the music and I can identify with the Elvis and Gerry E. Lewis genre which is part of music history in th US.

=deedee1;658726]Li'Kitsu, thanks a lot for the link. :)

Dai in this SP is, what can I say???...so CUTE! :biggrin:
If he can land a perfect 3A right on that beat of the music, the audience will go crazy after 3A and during the step sequence for sure. :cool:

I see Dai still is wearing your favorite shirt deedee :biggrin:

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
I see Dai still is wearing your favorite shirt deedee :biggrin:

:laugh: It was just a show, demarinis. I can wait until I see with which shirt Dai actually shows up at competitions. Oh, I am so generous as a devoted fan, am not I? ;)