Daisuke Takahashi | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

Butterscotch17

On the Ice
Can't wait for Worlds! I'm already starting to get nervous for Dai and my other favorites (but mostly Dai :) ) Oh how I want him to pull this off.

starryxskies

On the Ice
At practice today, I heard Moonlight Sonata twice for SP - more or less in the exact same arrangement. Viktor Pfeifer and Daisuke. I don't follow European skaters much so I had no idea Viktor had this piece already. I'm not sure if Dai is going to benefit from this seeing as he'll be the second one to skate to that music....

Kind of worried about that.

deedee1

Record Breaker
At practice today, I heard Moonlight Sonata twice for SP - more or less in the exact same arrangement. Viktor Pfeifer and Daisuke.

I'm not sure if Dai is going to benefit from this seeing as he'll be the second one to skate to that music....
Kind of worried about that.

Viktor will skate in the very first group, while Dai in the last group. So does not hurt that much, either. No worries! :yes:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
What can he do? Changing it is not an option. It's a popular piece and it's been done before. Good, Dai-fans I'm so nervous. The 4CC shock is still hurting a bit and I'm so afraid! I don't even know if I'll be able to watch this. I'm biting my nails. Waah!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Moonlight Sonata SP wasn't bad at all. I believe in Daisuke getting a medal at his last Worlds (preferably Silver, Gold is out of reach), his LP will help him! Still wish he would've kept the medley. I miss it.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Dai's SP at 2013 Worlds, London Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA7xjj7_Iks

Wasn't perfect in jump-wise they say but who cares. I LOVED LOVED this performance and his new costume!
Every single of his steps and every part of his body are meant for the music: expressing every touch of the piano and nuance of this beautiful music. Daisuke himself is the moonlight here. :love:

Dai's SP at 2013 Worlds, London Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA7xjj7_Iks

Wasn't perfect in jump-wise they say but who cares. I LOVED LOVED this performance and his new costume!
Every single of his steps and every part of his body are meant for the music: expressing every touch of the piano and nuance of this beautiful music. Daisuke himself is the moonlight here. :love:

I'm at work. Can't wait for a break to watch it. I gather from people like BoP that it was sublime.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

So true, I was fanning myself after his peformance. You know when I first heard about him changing his SP to MS I said nooo but I really have grown to love this SP, and I hope he keeps it for next season.

Thanks for the video link

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
So let's leave this season with the good memory of Daisuke winning in Sochi. Hopefully to repeat this next year. Other than that leave Morozov ahem, come back in the form of your life next season. I know you can do it!

starryxskies

On the Ice
Anyone think he's gonna change his mind and compete at Worlds in Japan? It'd be nice to end it off in his home country. Regardless of how he performs, he'll have the crowd going crazy for him. Which is how I think he should end his career.