Page 42 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Maybe one day in the future he will skate EX topless (oh, Was he serious? Can anyone imagine Dai skating topless? ).
    Cracking up laughing at the thought of this... I've only ever found one shirtless photo of Dai, so an entire program - I can't imagine it. I would like to see it though

And thanks's Let's Talk for the translation! That was really interesting.

Out of curiosity, is Takeshi Honda still his jump coach?

^AFAI he still is. When Dai made his Morozov announcement Dai said that his current coaching staff would still be in place which included Honda at the time.
    Things could have changed since then.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starryxskies View Post
    Out of curiosity, is Takeshi Honda still his jump coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    ^AFAI he still is. When Dai made his Morozov announcement Dai said that his current coaching staff would still be in place which included Honda at the time.
    Things could have changed since then.
    Yes, Takeshi is still his jump coach.
    And that's why most of the times Takeshi tends to speak less during Dai's performances at competitions while doing commentary work on TV, because he would rather concentrate on the technical sides of each elements Dai executes. And as soon as Dai finishes his performance, Takeshi normally does not hesitate to point out Dai's shortcomings such as UR, edge errors, and/or lack in numbers of required revolutions on spins. My belief is without Takeshi's instruction and devotions as his jump coach, Daisuke could never have gotton his quads back after knee injury. And I, as a fan appreciate Takeshi so much.

And this is the Christmas gift to all Daisuke fans in the world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XXyUkSi7c

Wishing everyone of you, including Daisuke of course, a very merry Christmas!

Banned
    Dai's SP at JN in HD:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsrlfP8KOUc

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

thanks deedee and demarinis for the info/confirmation! he's really got a great team going for him right now. really excited to see where the rest of the season and next year takes him.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Yes, Takeshi is still his jump coach.
    And that's why most of the times Takeshi tends to speak less during Dai's performances at competitions while doing commentary work on TV, because he would rather concentrate on the technical sides of each elements Dai executes. And as soon as Dai finishes his performance, Takeshi normally does not hesitate to point out Dai's shortcomings such as UR, edge errors, and/or lack in numbers of required revolutions on spins. My belief is without Takeshi's instruction and devotions as his jump coach, Daisuke could never have gotton his quads back after knee injury. And I, as a fan appreciate Takeshi so much.

And this is the Christmas gift to all Daisuke fans in the world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XXyUkSi7c

Wishing everyone of you, including Daisuke of course, a very merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas from me, too! Thanks for that charming video clip, Deedee, and for the information on Takeshi. I admired him as a skater and am thrilled that he's part of Daisuke's team now.

Thanks for the videos. Hard to believe that Dai executed two amazing programs and is not National Champion.
    Yes I understand how he lost on paper, but being a Dai fan I admit that I am a little disappointed. Dai's FS
    was incredible.

Thanks deedee for Dai's Merry Christmas video, he is to cute for words.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Thank you so much, doris, for just silently posting his performance from last night without saying any words added, which I find truly 'soothing' to me for some reason this morning. I can't fully express my feeling in English, but I sincerely thank you for that.

As I said in the J Nats Mens thread last night, there is no other skater like Daisuke Takahashi for me and there never will be. I truly believe so.

Custom Title
    Yes I must bow to Dai's FS... he is so charismatic, mighty and powerful, he even made Morozov infected programs looks good.

Good grief! Talk about fulfilling Mission impossible!!! He's da man, da king, and I don't care about COP, I'd give him the gold today. Best of luck at worlds Dai, good time to teach these pups a lesson in Man Skating!!! I am rooting for you!
    Last edited by os168; 12-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Thank you so much, doris, for just silently posting his performance from last night without saying any words added, which I find truly 'soothing' to me for some reason this morning. I can't fully express my feeling in English, but I sincerely thank you for that.

As I said in the J Nats Mens thread last night, there is no other skater like Daisuke Takahashi for me and there never will be. I truly believe so.
    I hope you feel better soon deedee. Hugs to you. You don't have to convince me about Dai because I agree.
    I have watched his FS about 5 times already, how uber is that. He really skated a Masterpiece last night.
    He grabbed me from the first note of the music and I could not take my eyes off of him.
    Last edited by demarinis5; 12-22-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Banned
    Dai's FS at JN in HD:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOYtNjzBtg
    a longer version, also in good quality:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ip2d_h2yLo
    Last edited by let`s talk; 12-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    ^ *drops dead* in HD

Page 42 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast