Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

At practice today, I heard Moonlight Sonata twice for SP - more or less in the exact same arrangement. Viktor Pfeifer and Daisuke. I don't follow European skaters much so I had no idea Viktor had this piece already. I'm not sure if Dai is going to benefit from this seeing as he'll be the second one to skate to that music....

Kind of worried about that.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starryxskies View Post
    At practice today, I heard Moonlight Sonata twice for SP - more or less in the exact same arrangement. Viktor Pfeifer and Daisuke.

I'm not sure if Dai is going to benefit from this seeing as he'll be the second one to skate to that music....
    Kind of worried about that.
    Viktor will skate in the very first group, while Dai in the last group. So does not hurt that much, either. No worries!

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    What can he do? Changing it is not an option. It's a popular piece and it's been done before. Good, Dai-fans I'm so nervous. The 4CC shock is still hurting a bit and I'm so afraid! I don't even know if I'll be able to watch this. I'm biting my nails. Waah!

Thanks for sharing. Dai always looks amazing in black. Or any other colour.

Custom Title
    Can I get more nervous than I am right now? At least he's safely there and is practicing.

Moonlight Sonata SP wasn't bad at all. I believe in Daisuke getting a medal at his last Worlds (preferably Silver, Gold is out of reach), his LP will help him! Still wish he would've kept the medley. I miss it.

Custom Title
    Dai's SP at 2013 Worlds, London Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA7xjj7_Iks

Wasn't perfect in jump-wise they say but who cares. I LOVED LOVED this performance and his new costume!
    Every single of his steps and every part of his body are meant for the music: expressing every touch of the piano and nuance of this beautiful music. Daisuke himself is the moonlight here.

Banned
    The Poet! (watch in 1080p HD ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7q8TOZe4I

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Dai's SP at 2013 Worlds, London Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA7xjj7_Iks

Wasn't perfect in jump-wise they say but who cares. I LOVED LOVED this performance and his new costume!
    Every single of his steps and every part of his body are meant for the music: expressing every touch of the piano and nuance of this beautiful music. Daisuke himself is the moonlight here.
    I'm at work. Can't wait for a break to watch it. I gather from people like BoP that it was sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post

So true, I was fanning myself after his peformance. You know when I first heard about him changing his SP to MS I said nooo but I really have grown to love this SP, and I hope he keeps it for next season.

Thanks for the video link

Banned
    Happy birthday, Daisuke!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisSFfRkuPo

I thought his Birthday was tomorrow. Cute video thanks.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Happy birthday, Daisuke!!!
    And good luck to Dai in the Free!!!

Edited to add: demarinis, it's Saturday morning in Japan already, so that's why.

Show 'em how it's done Birthday Boy!

Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast