Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2424

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

  1. #1036
    One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Any Other World
    Posts
    890
    While I'm lukewarm on the LP, the SP on the other hand - wow! Nice Job. Thanks for sharing, deedee1!

  2. #1037
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    How about this one, Li'Kitsu? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd6NT2MkfXU
    And my pleasure, MaiKatze. As for his Free, I would like to wait until after Skate America, where I am sure he will skate it more 'cleanly'.

    'Otsukare-sama' to his fans, too! Cheer up! everyone, shall we?

  3. #1038
    Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,101
    I can't watch it either... but thanks a lot for posting another version!

  4. #1039
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,240
    ^Does this link work for you?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmXt...ature=youtu.be

    Finally watched Dai's LP. Not his best performance (technically) but I thought he skated
    beautifully to every note of that music. I don't have a problem with the music cuts at all
    and thought that Dai transitions throughout the cuts were spot on.

    I like this program much better than last season's program which for me never seemed to fit Dai.

  5. #1040
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    I can't watch it due to music copy rights,
    On my computer every YouTube video starts with the volume muted, and I have to manually turn the volume back up. Is the same thing happening to you? I've had this problem for the last few days, I think.

  6. #1041
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,240
    Quote Originally Posted by altuixde View Post
    On my computer every YouTube video starts with the volume muted, and I have to manually turn the volume back up. Is the same thing happening to you? I've had this problem for the last few days, I think.
    Yes I had the same problem but it seems to be working alright now.

  7. #1042
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,240
    Dai, Mao, Oda and Satoko - NHK Bus signing video. Dai seems to be slightly limping.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r84REeOKYVA&t=1m25s

  8. #1043
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Finally watched Dai's LP. Not his best performance (technically) but I thought he skated
    beautifully to every note of that music.
    I don't have a problem with the music cuts at all
    and thought that Dai transitions throughout the cuts were spot on.

    I like this program much better than last season's program which for me never seemed to fit Dai.
    Thanks a lot, demarinis, your comment has helped me to go and watch the recorded one again at home, and to get more focused on its structure of the program.
    Here is my impression after watching it more closely on big TV screen a couple of times: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...13-2014/page14

    Dai's edition on United Sports Foundation's "Message from Athletes", Oct 10, 2013: http://www.unitedsportsfoundation.or.../athlete/vol1/

    A grreat read, indeed!

  9. #1044
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,240
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Thanks a lot, demarinis, your comment has helped me to go and watch the recorded one again at home, and to get more focused on its structure of the program.
    Here is my impression after watching it more closely on big TV screen a couple of times: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...13-2014/page14

    Dai's edition on United Sports Foundation's "Message from Athletes", Oct 10, 2013: http://www.unitedsportsfoundation.or.../athlete/vol1/

    A grreat read, indeed!
    Your welcome deedee. Great post by the way in the showthread.

    Thanks for article. GO Dai!!!!

  10. #1045
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    15 yo Daisuke at his very first senior Nats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xZoF0LPFbw

    Look at the 'empty' arena back in the day!
    Love his speed throughout! His natural ability to interpret the music was already there at such young age.
    A bit bitter-sweet performance for young Dai here, but 2months later he won the World Junior title.

    Dai, good luck to you at Skate America!

  11. #1046
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBK7ouXn3I&t=00m54s Dai's quad at JO warm-up, rotated, fast and beautiful )))

  12. #1047
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    17,144
    Go Dai!!

  13. #1048
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Go Dai!!
    You speak for us all, Doris!

  14. #1049
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    12min documentary on Dai aired by NTV this evening (Oct 14): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99-EVa47jM

    Another ones aired on TV last night that were also great. They are not on YT yet unfortunately...:
    -one by NHK, 'Sunday Sports' focusing on Sonatina SP and its composer Mr Samuragochi. You will see Dai and Kenji doing choreo together. Kenji also talks about how he wants Dai to skate to it. Dai's impression on the music. Mr Samuragochi meeting with Dai, Utako sensei and Kenji after the Frineds on Ice shows this summer where Dai debuted new SP. Also, Mr Samuragochi talks about the music and how he wants Dai to make the music come alive. I was in tears...
    -another one by Asahi TV, 'Get Sports' focusing on Beatles LP. You will see Lori and Dai doing choreo together which is simply !!!

  15. #1050
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    -another one by Asahi TV, 'Get Sports' focusing on Beatles LP. You will see Lori and Dai doing choreo together which is simply !!!
    Okay I've found it. Features Dai, Taka and Tatsuki who will go head to head at Skate America this weekend. Dai's part starts from around 4:35, and Lori+Dai from 9:10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lRsG59MTM

Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •