Page 71 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2946

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

  1. #1051
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    12min documentary on Dai aired by NTV this evening (Oct 14): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99-EVa47jM

    Another ones aired on TV last night that were also great. They are not on YT yet unfortunately...:
    -one by NHK, 'Sunday Sports' focusing on Sonatina SP and its composer Mr Samuragochi. You will see Dai and Kenji doing choreo together. Kenji also talks about how he wants Dai to skate to it. Dai's impression on the music. Mr Samuragochi meeting with Dai, Utako sensei and Kenji after the Frineds on Ice shows this summer where Dai debuted new SP. Also, Mr Samuragochi talks about the music and how he wants Dai to make the music come alive. I was in tears...
    -another one by Asahi TV, 'Get Sports' focusing on Beatles LP. You will see Lori and Dai doing choreo together which is simply !!!

  2. #1052
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    -another one by Asahi TV, 'Get Sports' focusing on Beatles LP. You will see Lori and Dai doing choreo together which is simply !!!
    Okay I've found it. Features Dai, Taka and Tatsuki who will go head to head at Skate America this weekend. Dai's part starts from around 4:35, and Lori+Dai from 9:10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lRsG59MTM

  3. #1053
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    -one by NHK, 'Sunday Sports' focusing on Sonatina SP and its composer Mr Samuragochi. You will see Dai and Kenji doing choreo together. Kenji also talks about how he wants Dai to skate to it. Dai's impression on the music. Mr Samuragochi meeting with Dai, Utako sensei and Kenji after the Frineds on Ice shows this summer where Dai debuted new SP. Also, Mr Samuragochi talks about the music and how he wants Dai to make the music come alive.
    -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26aNUQBdYVM

  4. #1054
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,163

    0 Not allowed!
    The men's event at Skate America will be thrilling! Mini Japan Nationals!!

  5. #1055
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    This is a well done documentary piece, loved it! Thank you deedee for posting and thanks to NHK for focusing
    on the music, Mr. Samuragouchi and the soul and spirit of Sonatina.

  6. #1056
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!
    Dai has arrived in Detroit and it looks like he is sporting a "Beatles" hair do.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtYKwOsyOrg

    Go Dai!

  7. #1057
    One does not simply skate into Pyeongchang MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,152

    0 Not allowed!
    I love the haircut. Good to see him so happy. Please let him perform without big mistakes, skating god!

  8. #1058
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Dai has arrived in Detroit and it looks like he is sporting a "Beatles" hair do.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtYKwOsyOrg
    Thanks for posting! Am glad to see his plumpier cheeks, he had a couple of pounds back after the bad flu it seems.

    Goooo Daisuke~~~!

  9. #1059
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,486

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Okay I've found it. Features Dai, Taka and Tatsuki who will go head to head at Skate America this weekend. Dai's part starts from around 4:35, and Lori+Dai from 9:10! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lRsG59MTM
    What a treat! Thanks, Deedee!

  10. #1060
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!
    Dai's SA practice video "Beatles Medley", beautiful skating!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXOleHsQa9g

  11. #1061
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for posting, demarinis!
    Very pleased to know his 3As are stable this season it seems. Hope he can hit them perfectly at SA and other comps. Fingers crossed! Best of luck to Dai and Mao at SA!

  12. #1062
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!

  13. #1063
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    411

    0 Not allowed!
    I love that EX, really glad he brought it back.

  14. #1064
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,222

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for posting his performances at SA, demarinis! One word: Beautiful! I even liked his SP performance sans jump mistakes now.

    A good news to those who are concerned about Dai at SA: he was hitting a lot of jumps including 4T and 3A, and landed them during EX practice, according to reports from his fans in Detroit.
    One thing that makes me sort of 'relieved' is looking at Dai and his coaches in the KdC after both SP and LP, and reading newspaper articles in Japanese, his team, the Feds people and media all seemed to know/understand the reason(s) he 'had to' miss a number of jumps, though his team does not want to reveal it to public obviously.
    Whatever the reason(s) is/are, I would like to stay positive as his fans, and just hope Dai and his team not to rush anything and take enough time to fix it or to heal it fully/completely. The season has just started. The Nats is 2 months away. Lots of time. No worries.

    For a change, here's a very cute Dai for you all! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3Gx2KUQ04

    Oh and my only complaint should be...Dai I would have loved you more if you could have landed that quad in your actual SP, not during EX practice! Get well soon, Daisuke!!!

  15. #1065
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,683

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks deedee!

    Nice mini english interview with Tanith, we don't get much of that.

Page 71 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •